Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What are you stupid? You just answer everything. We all know Harb is an ass. I am not sure if he really posted a strip on his wall or anyone. I'm not surprised is he does. He is a total ass and think because of deep pocket he is above ZAFT rules and above all ZAFT. If wdgaf posts stripped amount that's WDGAF. WDGAF is not ZAFT. Nothing about debatable about that. By your logic like that then safe to assume YAFI is ZAFT too.

2. @Musang

You sound angry.....

3. How do I sound angry? by speaking the truth. She/He was trying to twist a word I was saying poorly.

I'm not here to defend ZAFT. I am just trying to speak logic to this asses not even inside the war and want to try drag ZAFT down to there standard. This guys want some juicy news. Watch Fox News and they may see a worm commit suicide. Fox News can make a news like that sensational.

4. I don't believe you understand what I said musang. Go back and read it properly, read twice then answer. I wasn't trying to twist your words cause you clearly were trying to state something and I had a different opinion about it. I agree with Duna, you seem a little angry.

5. This is a war game, aren't we all supposed to be angry? :oops:

6. Fear leads to anger
    Anger leads to hate
    Hate is the path of the dark side.

Everyone just needs to stop fighting and we can all hug it out.

7. Where's a tree when u need one

8. Someone cut it to make papers

9. This thread is getting so long ata is going to have to buy a new server 

Brings the question.... Is there a page limit?

10. ^bar and grill chat thread in best of is over 3000 pages.

11. Question thread has 3300 pages

12. Let's go ZAFT! ZAFT Leader from GaW. Known as SMILEY/HEAD HUNTER. Leader to ZR. Part of Betamaxarts little network in ZAFT.

13. Loud Noises

14. Did they suck in Gaw too?

15. Lol. We don't suck in either games. There's always ups and downs. Only that in GaW we had stronger leadership and influence over our members and allies. None dared to attack. There was another network in GaW though. Similar to Apoc. Called Tank. They knew better than attacking the Great Almighty ZAFT. You guys will ask for CF sooner or later. I'm waiting on that.

16. Gaw?

I should download that one. Sounds fun.

17. Yeah.... LOL - you definitely are zaft - non main - full of false bravado - and delusional. Hit me with your actual account and let's have some fun.

18.  statless alt *yawns

Not being funny but out of all the osw's I've been in this is without doubt the most boring. It seems the appetite for osw throughout kaw had diminished and a wide spread tactic is to ignore your opponent and any inc in the vain hope they'll eventually stop out of boredom and you'll claim you won cos you never gave up.
    It's like an mma fighter waking up in the hospital, battered black and blue, lacerations and broken bones but smiling and saying ' I win cos I never gave up!'

Erm okay den .......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.