EVENT: Pirate's Of The Abyss (PvP Event)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by IVIONSTEJZ__TTV, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Hey Kawmunnity!

I am here today to talk about my Event Suggestion Pirates of The Abyss. I thought to myself with the new Sea based land plots, why not have a sea based PVP event! So after over a month of thinking about the event, on top of looking at the last two event's and the feedback you gave for each one, i have come up with a new, re-balanced event structure.

Pirate's Of The Abyss
    riches
    During the year 2015, Near in the furthest reaches of Kaw, on the edge of Hoarfrost, A mysterious Portal opened up, Leading to a place of which the people of Kaw have never seen before. One man ventured into the portal on a small skiff, And came back with amounts of gold in which the kingdoms have never seen before, with a tale of a Sea-like place Spanning far and wide with magnificent blue water,and memorizing beaches.

Soon after, tales of this magical land, filled with treasures beyond the Kawmunnity's wildest dreams reached far and wide, and soon, kingdoms were gathering massive warships, and members calling themselves Pirates, going out to become rich,and explore this unknown region.

[​IMG]

Soon after the great pirate race in the abyss begain, Three great crew's began to dominate the others, with their flags flown high in the sky. Striking fear among all who traveled The Abyss.

Black Hand
    [​IMG]

Gold Hand

[​IMG]

Orange Hand
    [​IMG]

Among these three great Pirate Crews Who will become the Richest, Strongest, and Dominate them all?....

Mechanics
    After seeing the the last two events, and looking at the commiunity's rages, rants, and what they loved and hated, i have took everything into account in coming up with this event.

Core Mechanics
    Compass Of Fate~~~Remember that Top Fate event, where everyone was assigned a Team for the day, and gained points to win the round and gain a chest, and reward tokens? I have decided that this will be one of my core mechanics in my event.

Why Teams for a PvP event? Because it will make it so the Shard snatching battle from the first event, and the idea fromt he second event can be put into play. Basicly There will be about a Set Period that the event takes place (Rounds) Where the players will go forth and collect as many gold Pirate coins from attacking other players as they can.

[​IMG]

But at the End of the round, these coins will be converted to Reward Tokens, and will be Safeguarded and cannot be stolen after converted. Allowing people to go PvP For a time, and Then have that rounds earned coins to be saved, making it so people cant go in and take all your much earned progress when you are asleep, or near the end of the event, knocking you out of your reward tier at the last day.

It will also provide much needed nerf's to the current system, As with a team based event, the players cannot farm their clan members OSF's and open to them for shards as easily. (about a 33% nerf) And will also make it so you do not have to sit online for weeks at a time, afraid to sleep as you would lose your place. When the round is over, Use the time to recuperate and get your pots Back ;)

Pirates Warcry~~~ This is the same as the clan activated spell we all have seen, but because of it being a team based event, clans will not be composed of one entire team, and many will not be in the same team, to compensate that, i have decided to Add a 1 Hour grace period of not having your shards taken, to make buying that spell more helpful to everyone :D

Round Rewards
    Winning your round get's you a sexy Skeleton key to open a chest for rewards, and a Ghastly Lantern, which when activated, Provides you with a 100% plunder spell. (In order to buy the one gold candle in the store you must have a lantern) (must have 400 or more shards in round to get.

Treasure chest rewards
    You may open one a day for 10k Gold, and may purchase more for 10 nobs a piece.
    What you may find in side~
    Mith (10, 25, 50, 100)
    Health Xtals( 1, 2, 5)
    Ghastly Lantern (1)
    Land Token (1)
    Seal Of The Damned (1, 2)
    Horns Of C(1,2,3)
    Reward tokens (10, 20, 30, 50)
    Golden chest (Winners)
    Note: Must have more then 400 shards earned in the round to qualify.)
    Xtals (2,5)
    Mith (25, 50 , 100)
    Building Token (1)
    Land Token (1)
    Bonus Chest (Like Christmas event)
    Players may buy one of these for their clans Providing a bit of booty for the entire clan to enjoy! (One Hour Cooldown for clan after bought)
    Health Xtals( 1, 2, 5)
    Ghastly Lantern (1)
    Land Token (1)
    And Various Horrific Plunder Spells(Pvp) (10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000!!!) <---hahah 1000 is legendary gl with that :lol:
    and a Pirate dagger (Insert Stats here)
    And a pirate based banner(1)
    Reward tokens (25, 50, 100)

Rewards
    Pirate hats!!
    Bandanna
    [​IMG]

Sexy Pirate Hat
    [​IMG]

Another Fancy Hat.
    [​IMG]

Eyepatch
    [​IMG]

A Sword
    [​IMG]

A Hook...Thing
    [​IMG]

A Scary Skull Ring
    [​IMG]

A Sexy pirate Vest
    [​IMG]

And Sexy Pirate banners?? <><><><><><><>Cant find any good banne><><><><><><><<>><<><>

And blah. The other normal crap they give us in events, With the addition of Land Tokens, and Lanterns.

Thank You
    Thank you for your time in reading this, much time has gone into the thought of it, and i hope you can support this. If you support it, please say so below, With love and Respect~
    BL₳¢ҜH₳₦Ð Jennifer

2. (Banned User List)

3. No support

4. No support. I'm a eb noob and Pvp is boring

5. ~ SUPPORT ~

6. Support sounds pretty fun

7. Support  I'm all in for the booty

8. Support. Is there also extra rewards for the amount of debauchery

9. Great effort. Support

10. Support but you should add in
    something about Blackbeard (Edward Teach)

11. Support 

12. BOOTY!!!!

Will we get some Booty from this?..

I just want to say Booty a couple of times in the forums..

Booty Kaw

13. Yes babe you will get plenty of Booty. Arrrg ;)

14. And eat at arrrrrrbys

15. can i be my own hand?
    serges left hand 

its much better than all 3 of yours