The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. No please

2. Grats redstar for throwing the most money in this amount of time! You go girl

3. Only thing redstar did was buying golden keys, rest is usual business xD

4. Can't even argue with that sir :|

5. Hey on next event horn for level 1 then 2 horns then 2 horns aqua inferno 1 xstal.

6. Where is my reward? I have 122jewel

7. Glad the event has ended :) looking forward for future participation from non-hte as well as hte clans

8. Dear Kaw_Community,

Through hard epic battles and opening Aquariun Caches, I finally collected 224 Tribute Jewels at the end!

[​IMG]

And I finally enchanted my Coral Gloves to Level 6 enchanted too!

I would like to say, in my own voice that I appreciate and enjoyed each and every moment of this event! I know I cannot get up to the top, but I'm glad I have made it this far! I accept the rewards given to me and will put it to good use!

After this event, I am now
    one step stronger!!

Kaw_Community, thank you for initiating this event! I do hope to see more events in the future! Small or big, good or bad, I'll still take it and bring my A game in!

And for all the other players...

[​IMG]

Congratulations all on getting your rewards! I hope you like it, 'cos I love it!!

Have a nice day to all who's reading this, and once again my thanks to Kaw_Community for initiating this wonderful event! :D

Say that today, you are a winner of this event! Because I see myself as one of the lucky winners in this event. ;)

9. Someone trying to get VK

10. Sean you got some brown stuff on your noes

11. and some red stuff, his nose is so deep in kaw_coms but its causing severe bleeding

12. indeed

13. I thought you always got 300% plunder for opening chest with gold chest didn't work lost chest with 100% plunder

14. GREAT EVENT ATA

15. Its about time they remove the hunt widgets from my "other items" list in my profile.

One benefit of resetting was getting rid of all those past event items and useless equipment cluttering my profile.

Lets have it devs.. Remove the hunt items from our profiles

16. All those past event items? Huh? Most are already removed... The only event item currently not removed is the tribute jewels... You don't need to reset for them to be removed

17. Woohoo . Got some nice Gauntlets !!!

18. If slayerbob has it, anythings possible

19. Hey buddy can you makes daily events... It will b more interesting to play for players...

20. agreed. i still have 125 psion left...