The Aquarian Cache

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. It kills me t

2. i can't stand the 24 hour cap for the chests! ggggggggrrrrrrrrrrr

3. I didnt get anything other than jewels, terrible

4. What's worse is if you forget...easy to lose a couple of keys through out event, why can't they at least stack, each day you receive one at 8:00am, use it when you like, better still you start with one, 24hrs later you get another regardless if you use it or not.

5. There r alarms n other means n besides 8am in all TZ's? I've been late n only I'm to blame if its significant.

6. that's why devs provide us two key to open the chest.1 for who can't afford buy with nobs and have to wait for 24 hours to open another chest (non-income/f2p people).2nd key is gold key with unlimited time and that's for people who can buy with nobs (rich people).indeed there is no point getting more chest at nearly end of the event.

7. That's not true that only rich people can buy gold keys.
    A visit to McDonald's for one combo, that's 7 golden keys, a pack of smokes equal another 4-5 (15 where I live).

Anyone who got their finances in order can afford it.

I'm currently in No Drama clan, there are no lbs there, but many used seals and gold keys.

A person with average income like myself definitely can afford it.

8. Every event suffers from deja vu....
    Every event starts with the rules n rewards..
    Every event has the complaints...
    Never enough n never ends

9. Hi dev. Can you please extend the opening of Aquarian Cache? I still have 7 to open or lessen the time to open. Maybe every hour? Tnx a lot & hope for your kind consideration

10. 

11. I am curious about the key removal time, and if this was already addressed I apologize but do not feel like reading through 15 pages. If drops stop at 12 pm PDT and the keys are removed then as well, then does that mean if someone has a cache drop from their last eb of event then they are just out of luck?

12. yes,you can't open chest anymore as key was removed at specific time.any chest left in your inventory become junk.

13. Starting to annoy me getting 20 jewels when I spend 10 nobs to open them

14. Event ends:
    March 18th
    noon PDT
    3pm EST
    7pm GMT
    March 19th
    3am SGT

KILL eb's n open caches ASAP GL

15. I agree. I don't know how many nobs I wasted on keys only to get jewels that I do not need.

Everyone complains that the drop rate for paying customers should be increased (ie HTE), and that's a practice that unfortunately will probably never change, so why isn't the same applied to gold keys? Entice players to spend the 10 nobs by changing the drops and their rates.

16. How about Gold Keys can also drop?

17.  how would that work? Wouldn't change how many you could open in 24 hours unless it dropped more than 1 which won't happen

18. 7 caches left .... opened one this morning, then won one back ... cant open another until tomorrow morning ...

19. the whole event i spent noobs got 1 gold chest then 20/40 jewels 'garbage'

20. If I move to SGT do I get an extra day?