Sea Witch Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Its takes alot more ppl spending for this game to stay afloat.
    Why u think devs are increasing the events doing more 50% hte promos cause the game turned into a devs could careless about the people and more about the money game.they have shut off communcation with us cause theres no explanation for the way they are acting now its just who cares get what we can focus on draing all they can.if they truely cared about a social app. such as this communacation wiuld be up and running kaw_community(the traitor) who was suppose to be our inbetween sold us out the the even more elusive kaw_admin would be on more talking to us if they even cared a lil

2. The clan Fire emblem is all of redstar and cellas alts.... Why do you think they all own 40t allies etc... They are all the accounts of those two lb players. Its a whole clan of just them

3. Yes but they are players as we are just been around for along time if they was to post forum and had negetave feedback it would start a landslide they speak to devs just not in forum and i am sure they get upset thats why alot of leaderboads have quit kaw cause ata just dont care anymore

4. No you dont get it. Theres only 3 active players there. They are all alts. Redstar probably has 150 alts....

5. No i get it that part is none of my business

6. Big jump in numbers between #9 and #10.

7. Big jump between 10 and 5, not surprising

8. Look at this, only 2 days left in the event, and not even the entire top 10 has reached the 8k goal they had set at first... Just how many people did they think would reach that before they brought it down to 5k?

9. So, only 9 people trying for top 10?

10. they wont post top 100 cause there are none freakin devs know this event is a fail i am done with events

11. They wont post top 100 cuz there is no top 100

12. I'd b interested to see top 100 and 1000 mark actually. I know it's not a tier it would b interesting to see how many got 2/5k

13. All these events were cause of panda george and the tour thread. Where is he now. U can thank him for it

14. Why is it so hard to divide the kingdoms into tiers and have those tiers compete within each other? Of course the tiers would have different prizes for the strength of the kingdom. Take into consideration allies and actual strength of kingdom, and amount of land unlocked. Many other games do this like War of Nations and Game of War with worlds/servers.

KaW hasn't evolved for . Absolutely stupid. It's like you guys aren't even looking at your competition to see what players love about their games, and improving your game based upon that.

15. @Shizz..i have been calling for this for over a year..teir based kingdoms would allow for all kinds of new competition..yeah we may never get to top teir but can at least have hope of ruling over the tier we are in...want better equip? move up! etc etc

16. Support

17. How do you get 2000 of these craps in 3 days? Like seriously..

18. Idk like everyone else gets to 2k....
    Just my opinion
    More to KaW than a 2 week event also

20. sums it all up