Sea Witch Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Steve and all other "support" you guys are no support at all. You should rename it: deafear@athinkingape.com.
    Too many issues that you do not care about. You make $ hand over fist and still don't take care of you patrons. Your "support"sucks thank you and good day sir...

2. [quote="kaw_community"

[title2]3/13[/title2]
    1) IllISWEETHEARTIIll - 8079
    2) -_-Garfield-_- - 7803
    3) IIIIlllkiller-kiwIllIi - 7132
    4) llI-GERALD-llI - 7101
    5) Firebird67 - 7040
    6) RedStar - 6756
    7) K_A_O_S - 6645
    8) Cella - 6523
    9) IllI_x_BlackHandGhost_x_IlIl - 6161
    10) Tr1_TheBeast-OnThe-Battlefield - 6073

its not even real anymore

3. I would suggest that ATA implement again the 'Lucky Ape' feature that was used in a previous event. Just add a top 10 reward package drawn randomly from all of the people who participated.
    I feel it would go some way to help participation.

just a thought
    :idea:

4. Auto correct gonna get me banned 
    Troll makin it worse 

5. Troll is now officially my fav kaw player

6. Why?

You participate just by playing kaw, a random drop isnt going to make you try harder / spend more money.

7. It does if you need 100 thingies for the random drop

8. I will reach 500 jewels with f2p. Decent reward, but the event is still crap

9. Lmao. My thoughts exactly.

10. Of course it would and always will be top LB players to take top 10 prizes in every event why am i not suprised lol.

11. THE SAME 10 PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ON THE LB FOR THE ENTIRE EVENT

THIS IS NOT COMPETITION

ITS WHO CAN THROW MONEY AT THEIR PHONE THE FASTEST

12. Why can't these drop from all EBs? Our clan does only scrag EBs, however, we aren't ready for a sacrifice of flesh, as not many clans are, so we get none of the crystals? Unless of course we hang the devs money for hte. Then we could get some items... We are all incredibly active, yet we are getting screwed.

13. Im hoping devs realise that four components is too many. Would like to see at least an experiment with three if not two.

14. Really random Moose got it

15. Do TSG

16. LOUD NOISES

17. I will have to say that personally I think it's a little ridiculous that while Haunting: The Escape is dropping all four pieces to make a jewel, it's counterpart The Haunting is only dropping one piece.

Anyone have a list of ebs that are dropping the other pieces?

18. Edit: shh inferno being a tool gives me life

19. *inserts no need to be a tool gif here*

20. Since hte is a premium eb, it definitely should be dropping all 4 pieces.