Willy's Guide: How To Roast a Slayerbob

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Mar 13, 2015.

1. 10,000 posts, eh Bob?

We love you. Well done. Now can you please shut the hell up for a few minutes?! Some of us would like to peruse this game without yards of unsolicited advice.

Give moms basement a rest. Get outside. Get some sun. Go look at some ladies. And not the inflatable type.

Your benchmark is great. Such a friendly and helpful guy. It's too bad you couldn't hack it as a moderator. Maybe ATA will give you some special achievement to recognize your....

Oh wait, right. They did already. Well hopefully you don't ask to have THAT removed. :lol:

I had always wondered why MG kept you around so long. Then I realized...after all the OSW's they are involved in, they'd need the biggest tool in KAW to help them fix themselves.

Congrats MG. You've scored the motherload.

I invite the game to roast our beloved Slayerbob.

Keep it TOU/ROC friendly - keep it fun.

And most importantly...keep the words small so Bobby understands them. 

2. Lol well done willy.

3. This is one of your funniest.

4. Bob is a tool used for fixing things?

TIL Bob is Bob the builder.

5. Another great thread from Willy, it seems he intrudes into our lives more than the NSA does.

And where does he get these jokes from? I can't imagine watching hours of Animal documentaries in hopes of seeing mating displays teaches you how to be funny. There is something else going on here... Do you have a comedian tied up in your basement feeding you these lines?

I guess that's okay as long as the comedian enjoys it, but remember Christian Grey, the safety word is "wetsuit."

Now for the man of the hour, ATA!
    I don't know what you did or how you did it, but you slayed slayerbob!

In fact, there are a lot of comparisons between Slayer and Moses from the Bible. Both led flocks of followers, both wandered aimlessly for a long time, and both resigned before they could see the promised land. Although Moses died so there is still hope for you to see the promised land, that is, whatever the heck ATA is doing with this game.

Bobbie, can I call you Bobbie? I feel like we are at that level now, as in, worlds apart. You were a mod, a dedicated forum presence, a lover of nursery room blue (I think the official color is robin blue, not positive though). You know what that color reminds me of? Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls. And the two of you have tons in common. You both are extremely ditzy, and if I met you both in real life I would probably skewer my ears due to your annoying voices.

One more joke? What do you call a man drowning at sea? If you were thinking "Bob" you would be correct. Man, that's an oldie but a goodie. And bob's just an oldie.

Okay I'm getting booed off the stage. So since, unlike a lot of people, I know when I'm no longer wanted, I'll end it here.

Slayerbob, you have helped take KaW in directions that positively impacted us. Thank you for being a good sport, and thank you so much for your efforts and service to the game, and I wish you all the best in the real world. Now go get 'em Bubbles.

6. Slayer Bob smells like poop. 

7. Isn't it what do you call a drowning paraplegic? Bob.

8. I haven't been around long, so I don't know much slayerbob stuff. But his name sounds like Slay Her Bob if you say it out loud where I'm from. So I think his name his Bob, and he kills women. Just a thought. I'm not crazy.

9. Dont you have a dying clan page to revive :lol:

10. I'm trying. I'm waiting for people to respond.

11. Not the place to recruit stay on topic

12. I always had a great forum experience, then Slayerbob came.

13. Bob. You make me happy. And for this I hate you. Your good air you put about yourself, your charming character, and the cooing noises you put me to sleep at night with. Just makes me fill up with rage inside.

14. Dear slayerbob, if you spent half as much time hitting players as you did posting in fourms you would be a lot larger then 19m cs

But thank you for all your time and effort into making kaw the game it is today, where the devs dont care, the game is overrun by p2p, hte everywhere, with very few new players as we watch it slowly die, atleast it isn't dying as fast as zaft (but this thread isn't about almost completely inactive clans)

But really, thank you slayerbob, for everything

15. Slayer smells bad

16. Im going to share a secret about bob that not many of you know - he collects stuffed animals.

But thats not the worst part...

He RPs with them...

Have you ever heard of bob the builder? Theres no relation to slayerbob. In fact, slayerbob is so bad at building his kingdom, the last time he tried to upgrade a building, the bank charged him an overdraft fee.

He probably spent too much money on stuffed animals...

The only thing bob has ever slayed is a 5 year old sparring partner in his karate class.

At least it wasnt taco RP...

Occasionally, youll find bob chatting it up with the ladies - blossom, bubbles, and buttercup - his limited edition power puff girl collection

All joking aside, bob is one-of-a-kind. Youll never find another man who takes his womanhood so seriously

Youll be missed by many, but not by your stuffed animal RP collection - im sure youll be spending plenty of time with them now that youre "quitting kaw" (we all know how that goes)

Lets just hope some day you find someone as obsessed with RP as you, so you two can have a wedding. Just make sure you have ashes arrange your cake - im sure itll pop with two voluptuous surprises.

17. Bob retired, spoon head