a kaw guide for kaw veterans.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Fgdhvxhchfidkdjdzgsdhshxhjcgsy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. What a dumb guide if there ever was one
    Ops cannot stay on topic..

2. Allison why are your posts always cringe worthy. They seem trollish

3. Please, don't bring religion into this, might start something

4. We must love all infidels.

5. Nice guide very helpful.
    However, I know everything a retired vet ought to know, and I know that forums can be a good place given the right people.

6. Ever since devs restricted the forums and how they functioned, things have been in decline. Sure, we don't have spam as often, but that was part of forums' character.

In forums you used to be able to use it constantly, switching thread posts to keep up, but now thread posts are fewer and further between.

7. Unless its of quality like this one lol

8. I think I figured out why op is so against swine. Skinnyminny is similar to skinny cow so she's a cow in disguise therefore bovine. Bovine are against swine because bacon.

9. I only eat chicken and beef, and bacon , and fish.

10. Must suck having your main forum banned

11. And well earned forum ban i'm sure

12. Agree with Kool-aid. Forums truly died when forum clans dissipated. Except for the occasional exceptional post, the rest is drivel.

13. Oh my! It's the post count moron. Once this idiot posts on a thread, Guaranteed, he'll be posting on every page thereafter. I mention his kind in the op.

14. I just troll idiots..btw ur #1 of that kind
    The game is dumb n stupid n ridiculous n yet u still play.
    Why is that?
    Could it be those r ur 3 best qualities?

15. Explains why Ops noise smells....
    Speak O toothless one...
    Beans beans the magical fruit
    The more she eats the more she toots
    WARNING Nobody light a match

16. No ham? Pork?