New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. When u grow to my age u will find ppl who r the same in RL as in cyber space r genuine ppl.
    Ppl citing freedom of speech n rights know very little of life's workings. Ppl live using morals n making good choices n no need of laws n rules if civil n well adjusted. Therefore ppl on the internet acting out of RL character r merely deluded. The fact u cannot be silenced on XBox means nothing. They don't care nor required by law. All they r required to do is rate games.

2. @hawk, like I said. I stopped at when, who cares what you write?

3. troll's graphic on page 15 is epic. I'm sure that big spike in late 2014 was the black Friday special. Wonder if the rest of those spikes were other hte promos...
    But good job devs with the new player announcements. How about raising the plunder on all ebs, put em on more of a bell curve so young players can catch up faster and narrow the gap some. I won't mind the competition.
    Think of new ways to make the endgame seem more attainable and the path towards it more enjoyable. Ebs are cool, and EE is a great aspect of the game too and I wish more players would join in. The only thing wrong with EE is that not many players participate. Could you please consider dramatically increasing the rewards for EE warring:
    • good gold payouts for both sides
    • higher mith payouts for both sides
    • pots, scrolls, and bronze bars
    • special achievements that pay extra mith and gold like: most plunder, most ko's, most actions, most steals, most assassins, most attacks, most defends. Both winners and losers.
    Try new platforms for EE warring like 4vs4 or 8vs8 arena style quick matches. Leave clan, opt in, and await an individual style matchup that can start anytime, not just one every 4 or 6 hours. Let me war when it is convenient for me, even if on short notice. Matching could take a few minutes, and war starts maybe 15 minutes after that. Let clan wars go on a 4 or 6 hour rotating schedule with the 100 man indi wars mixed in on the weekends.
    What about war crystals... like an item u can purchase from marketplace that is the price of a crystal which allows u to opt in for war. Once war starts, one free xtal is allowed to be used during.
    Increase the incentive to war. Make it faster, more convenient to participate, less stressful to prepare for. Make it more popular than hte. Hte and moneypit events are indeed killing KaW. So make that proverbial carrot a little more reachable. Raise plunder on smaller ebs, cut prices on hf and keep the young players playing and growing. Make EE better as mentioned above. Take promo items away from hte and fix the events to offer rewards based on player activity levels in ebs and wars rather than on player dollars.
    Just a few ideas devs, think about it. Ok now I feel better. Thanks for reading. I love this game and don't want to see it go. Please help

4. Canadian based games usually suck, well known throughout the world. I seen it on South Park.

5. The community is better than the game, kind of a shame.

6. Good for u..likewise

7. Agree..basketball bites the big one

8. No support, this new wc announcing new players bot is annoying.please kill it.

9. Yes it would make indi wars useless like they already are - ee transportability is only because devs can't create a system to give fair match ups because we supposedly exploit the system- or are we just smarter than them and understand this game more than them lol. So in essence devs need to fix war system first so we can war from home clans.

10. this.

and give them mp allies for a week. you actually start enjoying when you see your kingdom growing.

11. @Neurosis that graph doesn't necessarily show a decrease of KaW revenues. That graph shows that now there's more apps making more money than used to be 2 years ago.

12. This is not good 

If your main and your alt want to transfer money Gonna be hard now but guess there others ways 

13. Do new players even join kaw?

14. No

15. Just made a new alt on my iPad.

No WC announcement and no New Player spell - just the 24 lands and the 100% plunder bonus.

Is something off? Lol

16. Steve and all other "support" you guys are no support at all. You should rename it: deafear@athinkingape.com.
    Too many issues that you do not care about. You make $ hand over fist and still don't take care of you patrons. Your "support"sucks thank you and good day sir...

17. no support

Steve and all other "support" you guys are no support at all. You should rename it: deafear@athinkingape.com.
    Too many issues that you do not care about. You make $ hand over fist and still don't take care of you patrons. Your "support"sucks thank you and good day sir...

18. If it's a reset account, you won't get the noobie grey spell or wc pop up. Disconnect your account and create a new one. Ditch the old one though, only one account per device as per ToU.