New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. There are really no new clans for that. Hte killed them. U can hit a few items on hte and the small ebs and ll are done. Devs wont update drops or plunder for ebs cause they will affect hte sales. If they updated eb to be 2 or 3 x gold then def i would help noobs get eq and start running clans but it wont happen. Thats why only ts ss tsg aff are running now for ppl who arent spending but trying to keep up with the bigs

2. Nah you just download other apps until you find something that sticks

3. Consoles not portable n use mobile wifi.
    If everything is crap whats ur point?

Many ppl try posing help n solutions but the new gen quits or whines or moves on generally speaking. Hardly ever put in solutions or ideas.

4. Wow hawk, you are from 2014? Can controle my xbox from Tab!!! And works!!! Lol And can say all dirty word true Bluetooth witout getting silenced.

5. The worst part of this is the devs begging the KaWmunity to retain players. What I read it as is

"Our game isn't new player friendly. We have done all we can to drive new players away from our game. Please, you guys help us retain them while we continue to ignore the real problems."

6. So true.

7. This is what the devs are doing to their game with their recent updates.

Numbers speak. 3.5 years of steady ranking then a plummet with HTE and these stupid ass events.

Change is needed, they actually need to listen to the players or this game will die.

8. Another device to run a device.
    Waste of funds.
    Use money saved on a dictionary n expand your vocabulary if swearing is all u r interested in or can manage to do. Juvenile n immature of u to think all ppl want to hear gutter talk.

9. What happend in october 2014? :eek:

10. They have made a decision already to abandon new dev on this and just start trying to build another community on their other apps. They are just milking it now and it will be like blackberry

11. Lol hawk, connection true wifi is free, can use 1000 devices, but its clear devs have to put positive reaction on forum, Like Troll is right!!! Keep kissing devs , its all a joke to me

12. Let me get this straight...
    Bluetooth n swear at will but not in RL in every place eg work n home n in front of kids.
    Ok thats uneducated keyboard coward IMO

13. Kiss them all u like. I play for my reasons n try to get Wars improved. Idc about eb's n events they r filler for me.

Of all the problems starting with new players gaming experience to warring for vets the Noobs r getting left behind. EB's n events have created a great divide. Its made building n hunting more important than warring.

14. Whats your swear thing Hawk? Only said you cant get silenced on Xbox. You sound like you miss out something in RL

15. No place for swearing..its neither adult or a privilege. I'm not advocating silencing but do advocate stupidity should be eradicated.

16. What they need to do is unlock all Highlands for new players also.

I know, I can already hear the complaints too.

But, when KaW started(hell, I even got here late in 2010)Build Complete was something that seemed plausible. It took roughly 3-4 months of playing. You then used allies to build your kingdom. The carrot seemed obtainable.

When you are new and making a mere 2-3m per attack and hear that it will cost you 70 trillion in gold and years of your time to Build Complete it must seem like the most daunting task ever. VERY GOOD reason to delete the app.

Developers need to make the carrot seem obtainable again. That's the only TRUE way to retain (real) new players. And old players. Once the carrot moves out of reach, the motivation to continue playing diminishes.

I understand this is a social game, but it's a game. Games are meant to be competitive. The competitive spirit is where your income comes from. It's not from my want of your fake gold. It's from my want to have more of your fake gold than the next guy.

COMPETITIVENESS.

That is where your money is made. That is where your player retention comes from. With the carrot too far out of reach, and the gap between the few remaining players you have, the competitive aspect of the game is surely going to dwindle even more.

Basically, you have created a gap between players that means there are less players in each players range to compete with. That in itself will kill the game.

Oh well, done ranting. Devs don't care. OBVIOUSLY

17. Agree..the gap has widened too much n needs serious addressing.

18. @Hawk, its called freedom of speach!!! But you really live in 1700 or something, bring kids and stuff in!! Weird mind bro, better go out side and see real peeps

19. More like freedom to act like an idiot.
    Talk to ur mom n dad that way.
    Or your boss n if fine with them no probs

FYI apps rules supercede Freedom of Speech

Ppl imposing profanity or unsavoury convo on others is selfish n juvenile. Its those ppl whom r responsible for censoring n not not the civilized speakers.

FYI i swear in RL at times but nothing to be proud of. Keyboard antics eg swearing or against TOU is for anarchists acting out.

20. @Hawk, you should join Jesus Saves!! I Soulded my soul long ago to the devil!!See if I care?