New Player Announcements

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 12, 2015.

1. They should also have a decent plunder bonus at the beginning for a few weeks . Getting an ally for max plunder is really difficult for new players . 1b is the new 100M now 

2. Devs  now make it so update and ads not on wc. Your are insanely naive if you look at all new accounts 99% are volleyed within first few minutes of creation we don't need updates to tell us this. You need to maybe think about placing new accounts in clans this will give player retention not updates account created. Also take away ee transportability bring back clan importance - hence players feeling of belonging this will give more player retention.

3. Instead you hand out lands which really only take a day to get if you know what you are doing - but by handing them out you are taking a part out of what teaches you the game and helps you get addicted. Breed the gen y we expect something for nothing well done. I think there are better ways to do this make the new spell have a plunder bonus for a set time or one of many alternatives.

4. Lol, like droid user gone look up new player: gfddrtggdsed. Proves to me devs have a Allie problem and did not respond months ago

5. Thats basically saying "hey lets make the most popular and profitable ee war type, indy wars, 100% useless, wasted time, and wasted real money"

6. The only issue with this is that it will completely destroy that lower bracket of allies that new players use to hire allies.

I honestly believe the new player spell should have max plunder attached to it.

7. It was already destroyed.

All this accomplishes is world chat spam.

8. Kaw. Hopes to help out new players, but old droid players cant still copy, paste from wc, ca cp etc. Droid sucks as kaw app anyway!!! Fix that, then war match up ! Then whe see if there are any players to hire

9. Hold a whole clan hostage for 15 ppl in EE is not a good idea. Also as Saberwulf said IWar would be non existent.

10. Gonna make noob indies even more fun and make ppl not war. Not that their is really anyone warring anyway. S4 was a good kill and gives them an excuse not to waste resources on ee and just concentrate on events which are easy to setup and get money

11. Would you as a new Droid kaw player use your Creditcard? Maybe 1 day, to find out game runs like crap and you need to be 6 years old to keep up: )) I give it 2 years and game is dead! Pocket filled from devs

12. Just check wc for those new player announcements. This will tell u if the game survives. No new players means its dying. Money is not easy to come by. Spend your money wisely. Before you spend it here at least have a good meal or take ur kids and wife and spend it on them. You will definitely get more happiness out of it.

13. Anyone can be a pessimist n guess LOL
    Awhile back i heard a sports cliche....
    Character is tested in the face of adversity
    Playing competitive sports as i did back then n went into coaching later on i used that to decide who was determined n who looked for excuses to fail.

14. Yeah well having max plunder for new players is far more important and nearly impossible

15. Looked in wc all i saw is that bloodskull had been silenced...epic fail kaw

16. If devs cared about "new players" they would give them a max plunder spell or maximize volley gold at 10-15m instead of 1m. That would give them max plunder at least...

But like we said before there aren't new players. It's all alts and they know they've gotta seal to grow.

17. IMO i believe new players need a good clan that mentors newer ppl.
    Eg we back in the day of FPBO built spy kingdoms. Why cuz for OSW n eb plunder was bigger n grow faster. Also we helped out new ppl with volleys n advice n sold allies. The gap is starter clans n larger families. There r many around but noobs may not know how to locate them.

Ambush for example is good for growing for any noob. New ppl need basic guidance early on to set build goals n plans.

18. 90% of "new accounts" are prob alts and unless you've suffered through this app for 5 years most people starting up today are like what the heck and bail this game is just lame

19. Thats a large assumption LOL

20. Its so funny, wars run like crap, allie market is dead, software is crap! Devs use peeps as credit card puppets, but we click buttons like there is no tomorrow, I say buy a xbox! Cheaper and better graphics: ))