New ads for KaW

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by VA_VampYS_Dark_Ghost_VA, Mar 12, 2015.

1. We need more people here in KaW

This game is all New players only, and why is that? Well its simple, kaw isnt using ads, You see other games Like Clash of Clans and Age of War with ads, but where is the KaW ads?? Where?

I prepose we start asking the devs more for new adverts for kaw, because seriously, do we want this game to die out because no one will join? No

We need the new players to keep the kaw cycle going, without it the cycle will die with KaW going along with it, so come on guys, voice your opinions and lets get these ads out

2. Yes! I can see the ad now! A man, furiously tapping at an green bar on a phone, when all the sudden he gets attacked by another player as a green screen activates and the 2 players and their armies clash in the middle. Then it fades back to reality, in which the man was aggressively swinging a broom around like a sword at Starbucks.

3. yes

4. I'd be pissed if he knocked my drink.

5. Spoiler: He did.

6. Now I'm pissed.

7. I was thinking kaw needed a new way to promote itself so new people would come play.

My sister has started playing and I didn't want her to see the little Play Store app pictures of KaW because they are beyond childish...

An advertisement of some sort on tv would be ace. Like youre actually in the game and then someone snaps you back to reality.

8. TV advertising wouldn't be smart, it would be better if they advertised on games such as Words with Friends, Clash of Clans or top games in the App Store/play store. People might get interested and download kaw.

9. Want more players, change the pics in the App Store, people think this game is for 5 year olds, it's embarrassing to show friends.
    Just my 2 cents.

10. I agree

11. The itunes store pictures do make this game incredibly embarrassing to tell others to look this game up and download it.

12. Ads are often ignored though

13. Support, this would be amazing.
    Need the million spies on the screen and 10k soldiers lol.

14. I wanted to download the game back in 11 on my first account (dead and gone now) but the pictures looked so childish i thought it wasn't even the same game, so I didn't download it until last year

15. I would support but op is a noob so no support 

17. Do you want spend money on s gsne where you don't get anything back? Do you like a game where there's very limited things to do? Do you not like loggin bonuses? Do you like a game where the developers don't listen and go off an agenda no one cares about?

I have the game for you!

18. I agree with this and advertising KaW