Unbalance In Equipment events

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Erick, Mar 10, 2015.

1. It be something ya do on a bone.

And to op....

Unfortunately or fortunately (depends on ones view) we get what we pay for.

2. Now now lol you miss the points again.
    Now one have you refuted anything I have said?
    And here you are arguing continually against anyone that disagrees with you.
    And just a hint. You said on the last thread you wouldn't talk to me anymore so stop responding to my posts.
    I never said any such thing though.
    I have big thumbs and enjoy using them.

Now as regard to who I am talking to.
    You believe you are my target audience.
    Wrong.
    You are the example of what's wrong.
    The posts I make are to have anyone ( with key certain people hopefully noticing) the content in a manner that is both factual, truthful and mildly entertaining due to a certain distraction.

Now please if you are going to keep breaking your word at least argue a business model that would work for a free app. Within. The confines of international laws and mass appeal to people of all ages.
    Not a rant btw. Logical question.

3. Only thing I'd like to see different is either there just being 1 item, instead of this whole combine 4 thing. Or harder ebs drop 2 items, so you could actually have a chance in the event doing SS, TS and TSG

4. You are too funny.

Always asking me direct questions AND telling me not to respond in the same posts. Im not sure i've ever witnessed such incoherency! Im beginning to pity you to be honest!

I said I wasnt going to respond to you in another thread, not this one. I accept you are posting the same old cack though so I guess the situation is the same.

I have also asked you to stop replying to me, in much the same manner as you told me. Probably best that you stop digging that hole.

Also loved the 'constantly arguing with anyone who disagrees with you' line. Do the words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' mean anything to you? ;)

Oh, and any statement that ends by saying its not a rant is clearly a rant.

5. If you want to continue this rubbish, may I suggest taking it to pm? This public ranting is doing nobody any favors.

If you can keep the pm down to a couple of lines and keep your questions concise and meaningful I will also answer them.

6. Very supportive troll 

7. Concise you say?

Why are you afraid to see where this discussion goes.

Why did you say I am not worth talking to. And then respond to everything I post?

Why do you claim your opinion is worth more than everyone else that objects to the current system?

And yeah bud. I'm going to shoot you down for that every time. Let the people have their say or let the thread die. Whatever. But don't tell everyone they must believe what you do.

Why are you scared of looking like a fool in an app. It's all for laughs and fun. Just a game bub enjoy the lols.

Consistency whilst I am inconsistently posting the same crap time and time again.
    Erm confused much.

Now I know you want to derail the valid points.
    That is why you have not been able to refute one statement much less back up your argument.
    Call me whatever you like the deal is this.
    You are wrong.
    You don't want to admit it publicly.

I'm an ass but a clever and annoying one deal with it.

And follow you in pm. Dear lord why would I do something like that?
    You already sound like someone else on here I know.
    Damn I hope you aren't his alt.
    he was a pompous fool too that thought he was better than everyone else.

Who am I.
    Heck dude did you not know.
    Did nobody tell you?

[​IMG]

I'm batman you fool

[​IMG]

8. HTE price was set long before lopsided promo drops were added to it. So no, that's *not* what you pay for. I'm not saying to cut all promo drops out of hte, just not to give out 4x drops making it impossible to get top prizes without it.

9. Where did i even say that? How deluded are you?

Respond to what exactly? You are just ranting incoherently, making things up and looking very silly indeed.

If you actually want to discuss lets take this to pm. There is no benefit to cluttering up forums and im not sure anyone is really that interested anymore.

By all means though, run scared but call it something else.

I can see you are adept at posting little piccies so you can always screenshot our pms when you defeat me.

So anyway, pm me a question you would like a response to if you can handle the answer. If not, keep flailing around in your little temper tantrum, but im leaving this thread.

Try to keep the personal insults to a minimim now that i've gone. Its not very becoming and quite possibly betrays both a lack of intelligence and no small measure of deep rooted insecurity.

10. So many words in one response...
    OP bring your thread back lol.

11. Ranting incoherently

He does not understand one action - one token per action ( excluding scouts pvp and items in ebs)

He does not get all the fine business education I gave free of charge.

He does not get? Aaww take your pick. I think he is hilarious. My lack of intelligence will be right here ready and waiting bub.
    But when kaw goes the way of Fc ( which I sincerely hope it doesn't ) then we can debate on here all you like who was right.
    Oooops no we can't. Dang it.

Oh shucks. That's the lack of iQ points again, sorry folks. I should stick to egg jokes right?
    Least then I can have tantrum and end up with scrambled egg on my face.
     Maybe that's what he's scared of. Egg on his face.
    Because I am so terrifried of having the mighty name of optimal chaos tarnished on a phone app. It would devastate my life's meaning. 

12. Sorry been busy Mighty

13. It's not the idea that hte pays best, or is the best route for event farming.. It's not that the best rewards are limited to the top paying players..

It's that there is no route to gaining even close to the top rewards w/o spending significantly. It sends the wrong message to ftp and new players, that if they won't spend they have no chance to get worthwhile rewards. I'd be shocked to see even one person grab the 2k reward tier w/o hitting several hte's daily. Devs realized that and dropped the requirements to save face, but even 3k jewels less is too high.

There needs to be a free eb that drops enough to make rewards attainable to those that can't afford to drop real money. You can gain as many jewels in one 1hr eb as it takes some to earn in an entire day of hunting.

That just fosters the hte clan mentality which has slowly destroyed clan unity/loyalty since it was introduced.. Which imo, is a much worse problem than whether an event is fair or not