Sea Witch Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 9, 2015.

1. I think that Aquarian caches should give more jewels I opened one and got 20 jewels

2. If cannot get 500 jewels 36/day average then cannot complain here. This event is very reasonable. 2k is a good EQ upgrade. 5k n beyond is pay n play. Top 10 is the carrot for those that want it bad.

I have 1766 jewels n used:
    5 seals 42 Xtals 2-100% 2-200% chests
    been in 16 HtE's rest AFF TS SS n TSG
    Many upgrades along the way also

Now i can coast for 2K rewards my goal

3. I was hoping for 5k but it seems I will have to settle for 2k

4. I'm aiming for 2k

5. They should've made the banners top 100 and top 10

6. Only 87 jewels 

7. No.

8. Yes

9. Funny thing is there will be 50% hte and plunder bonus distributed at end of event so when all u ppl are max xstalling with chests. U couldve waited till aftet and u wouldve basically got a free lvl 3 with every max xstal

10. as always,any event by devs are for big spenders,not for people play for free.like it or not,thats the fact.

11. Im only 3056 away from being top 10 LB!

12. I know you will disagree but let's monetize your spending, 5 seals = $30, 42 Xtals = $30, 4 chest you opened $20. So you spent $80 and you still don't have 2000, is $80.00 reasonable amount to spend on one event??

13. ...all that gold too

14. $60 only chests from last event

15. To be fair, it seems you spend quite a pretty penny yourself.

16. Because that would require them to do extra work.

17. Half the lb is on this lb

18.  cool ty for update devs

19. I do spend not criticizing anyone, yet I'm starting to feel these events cost too much, and it's making it less fun verse adding to enjoyment.

20. Honestly I don't see the point of complaining about how these events favor ppl who spend $$$. This game allows ppl to play to whatever style you want - pays $$$, doesn't pay, osw, EB fairy, pvp and eewar.

Think about it. A person max xstaling and droppin seals is probably spending more than $250 over the course of this event.

Personally, speakin I just rather spend $250 on something else. I'm happy with dropping a seal or 2 in an hte clan and gettin 2k items.

My 2 cents - who cares if the top 10 are max xstalin and in hte clans; play kAw like you want and let others play kaw like they want.