The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. 35 items per eb, have to do 4 ebs to make one item...ya NO

2. I wonder who is in the top 10???

3. Where are the leaderboards?

4. For those moaning and crying about not being able to make it to 5k im on 1k already and have slept well and not been on 24/7 yes I have used Xstals and yes have hit hte but that's what events are :)) don't like stay away from forums on game and carry on doing what you enjoy doing in game :))

5. Lol..it means this event is for those player who got money..not to those who can't buy sod and xtal but willing to reach 5k..goodluck on wasting your money

6. Ur in a b2b HTE clan

7. yes i am. but i havent dropped a seal since event started. i am just riding my pass out.

i dont need luck. i have money to waste. welcome btw. enjoy your free game.

8. Still not enough

9. Lol even imat hte clan..i cant make 5k jewel..rules on cæsn sucks..i can only satack

10. well im at 1k and i mate 25-30 jewels/eb an ive done this with no money... this is probably the easiest event to reach the 2nd tier,in past events ive dropped upto 40 seals n only gotten top 500 which would be 2k rn and i can do it for free which im extremely happy about

11. Good for you..well im dissapointed on this event..good luck

12. Plz post a top 10 collector leaderboard

13. I'd also love a top 10 Leaderboard to give people an idea of what is needed 

14. ALL YOU DO IN THIS GAME IS KILL
    support

15. Ya please LD tracker

16. I still missing Abyssal Glyphs drop from Jorathe the Silver epics serie, Figure of death too small and Fiery Foe need scrolls

17. I saw that the time limit is posted in PDT...Devs still live in a local box and ignorant of a global time standard. Quoting GMT is not hard devs. Not remotely interested in reading about event created by people who lack a global communication ability.

18. use your brain and convert it. takes a second.

19. Read: We're trying to get new players interested in a game by giving them an event they can actually achieve rewards in. So STOP COMPLAINING.

20. i dont mean to go off topic this is a AWESHUM event but I still wanna see the black market idea so if u could kaw I would LOVE to see it :)