The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Of course a person doing it themselves would respond. Hahahaha

2. Than you devs for reducing the requirements for some of the tiers

3. Well that's a good thing

4. Here's an idea devs, rather than jumping the gun and putting up an event every once in a while..... During that "once in a while" have a group of players test out the event. You could easily avoid small complications that way.

5. There is always 1 is t there some big crying again just play the game it's an eb fairy event any way lol 

6. Please stop posting stupid promo after promo...you are killing this game

7. The fact is they don't need to test it they just need to know the pay out ratios and multiply by the days and then work out the number of people they want to get the rewards then set the tiers. It took two seconds to work it out .

8. y isnt the 8k slashed 50% off like all others down to 4k but only at 45% at 5k?

9. What ebs are good for this event

10. Kinda like the update... how ever... what if no one makes it to 5k items? What happens then?

11. Also no leader board tracker?

12. even you guys at hte clan and awake 24hours a day with limited sod on your inventory still you can't reach 5k this event is the worst

13. no support better give better reward or increase drop rate of jewel

14. Think you dev's should look at your above statement more closely. How can drops be based on activity when i had 300 more actions than a guy in our clan yet he got more items reward than I. Also what is drop rate of Abyssal Glyph, this event been running 4 days now and still not had 1 Glyph drop, so how am i supposed to gather Tribute Jewels.

15. For the last part different ebs drop different items

16. Yeah you are full of crap. I am at 700 right now. Havent dropped a single seal or xtal this event. For hte guys this wont be a problem. Oh and i dont unload every hour....

17. Yup.... That sure worker out in their favour the past two events..... :?

18. Reducing tier for rewards is great but it only helps hte players. it doesn't benefit non-hte ebs because the mechanism of collection has always been skewed towards hte. bye bye events

19. I'm doing b2b HTE, hitting mostly every eb.. This will still be quite a tough amount for me to reach 2k...raise the drops please!

20. Can we have banners at lower tiers next time please devs