March is Butthurt Awareness Month

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Mar 5, 2015.

1. There can only be 1 butt hurt president...

2. Oh my word jedi.....where on earth do you find these fools? I just cannot wrap my head around their logic, if they even have any....I play this game and read forums to have humor from my stressful days at work......you seem to have a super magnetic attraction to idiots. Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. This will surely be a classic forum. I hope it gets stickied. Keep the butthurt comedy rolling. Taunt them about politics next

3. Classic there 

4. Lol the OP seems to be showing major butthurt over my post.

If I am butthurt, it's not over anything you have done Jedi, I'm merely posting the opinion that this thread is crap and signifies a new low point in Mod threads. Even Daphina wouldn't be caught dead making a thread this bad. Where's Serpent when you need him? Lol. You're reaction was classic butthurt to being trolled.

You want to make me butthurt? I'm open right now. Not pinned. Show me what you are made of.

5. I don't like people who had no respect... That's just my only problem in kaw.....

6. There are two kinds of people I hate in KAW..

People who are intolerant to other people's cultures..

...and the Dutch..

7. I think there is cream for what you're going through, Frog.

8. Ban?

9.  why the Dutch?

10. I have hurt in the butt

11. You can't win by name. I already got a vote!! I "brought it". Bring it on!!!

12. Gent for president. He will put butthurt medicine in every mailbox and a chicken in every pot!! I vote for gent.
    Butthurt is just butthurt on this butthurt thread. Butthurter.

13. I did squats

(Best butthurt post yet)

Also, Gent for president.

14. Your caught! Jedi ban him

15. The point of "Other discussion topics"Is strictly for entertainment ;). Thus far this thread has completely accomplished that! Long Live Butt Hurt Awareness Month!

16. Saber is awesome 

17. there was a guy called samy-roar. Not sure what set him off. I think he was angry about an ally I bought. It's all on my wall. It was hilarious.