The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. When is it going to be on again?

2. So where's the LB?

3. Kaw_Community:

Where is our 2x gold grow weekend for all epic battles?

We - Kingdoms at War - are the flagship game for ATA.

However, we did not get 2x gold bonuses for all non-paid EBs when new buildings were released.

Why is crap PIMD getting a Grow Weekend and KaW is getting **** on?

4. I get HTE is better drop and agree with it. Not sure why these type of events are setup for the "RICHY RICH" high school player types ie to get 5000 you like have to hit w/ Xtals every HTE your HTE clan does...very very tough if you not in HS maybe college. Otherwise you're forced to add multiple seals as well. 5000 = $100.00, and forget it you only get 4999, your S.O.L. I guess I should be thankful 1000 mark which = $15.00 almost same value minus the lowest banner which is crap. Also why does description page say "event equipment only" what the hell does that mean?? Anyway don't really understand these tiers, 2500 is worthless, 5000 for worst banner is crazy, & higher then 5000 is a lot more cash. You seem to be moving further away from what the majority wants I.e for non cash spenders to spend a little while HTE and Xtals user can get a nice reward and have something special for top ppl. Your stuck on top 10?? It should be #1 and top 100, where spending something like $40 (2x normal amount)gives you a shot at top 100. KAW your last event left me feeling like I was wrongly arrested, locked up in a men's prison, and used like a rag doll before anyone figured out there was a mistake. If that's the game you're creating "Bravo" *small golf clap* so Dev hit Starbucks again, grab another donut and instead of wondering if the chair your butt is on can hold ya....FIX IT!!! FOR NEXT TIME. I can rant about last PVP too, first one great second...just wow

5. cus maybe your blind?

6. Where's the updated thread?

7. Who cares about PIMD n what happens there.
    This is KaW forums

8. Thank you very much for this needed change. it is much appreciated. i guess you do kinda love us:)

9. My propack is f2p son

10. There is no standard EB reliably dropping ink in T1-T2.

The only reliable eb dropping ink is Origins, which no one wants to join because of the HTE whale clans.

Awakening supposedly drops 1-2, but after 9 awakenings and zero drops, there's no hope for smalls to get the lowest tier equip without paying for ROTWB.

11. Thank you for adjusting the tier requirements. I hate to only come on here to complain about things. The top tiers are still hard, but certainly possible now. Also thank you for adjusting the tiers and not just the drop rates, otherwise it would punish those who already spent seals and xtals chasing the old numbers. I may get mad at times, but I really do love this game. Thank you for seemingly much more open to feed back of late. And for doing updates that are good for free players too. Not just pay to play. Sincerely apologise for my previous, and likely future rants on these forums lol.

12. Thank you devs for the change.

13. Another event for people to drop builds and/or smalls getting much larger drops. I see it happening already  Same as the beginning of PvP event. Guess some people really need the equip. #PlzFixItDevs

14. Devs can never manage to make an event that doesn't need to be modified... You would think after like 10 they could have figured it out.

15. Well at least they acted.Better late than never.

16. Thank you for listening devs! The reward tiers are very fair/accurate to the amount of work we needed in previous events, thanks again!

17. This won't be real easy

18. Thanks now its fair enough 5k will be reasonable to get

19. Stop crying, or do it yourself.

20. the equip is mostly for new people most lb kingdoms have 5 or 5 of each equip slot