March is Butthurt Awareness Month

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by JEDI-MAESTRO, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Jedi you look very upset over Frog's post. Need a hug or something?

2. Top tip, never ask smash for a gold star or you get silenced :shock: classic dev butthurt 

3. You check Josh's PM he's been trying to role-play with me... I'm 9years old dam it. That's like asking me I want candy and I get kidnapped.

4. Take a screenshot and send it at support@athinkingape.com or even better go to your local police. Moderators can't read your pm. And they are busy making useful threads in forums anyway.

5. Nope. Not one iota. 

6. Heck he wishes I'd even follow him back the try hard cry hards real

7. Those towers reek of butthurt prevention. Op musta copped a lotta hurt back in le day

8. Towers are FUN 

BTW, rumor has it that your name came about because you collect Beanie Babies 

Love ya, Ty! Thanks for helping us spread butthurt awareness 

9. so if 1 of these kids hurt themselves because a moderator was being a bully or doing stuff one doesn't normally do in real life, would that put ATA on the hook because of it?

I doubt that would happen, but is ATA prepared for something like that? Based on some posts by mods, they are bottom feeders for thinking they can say anything to some of these kids.

I could care less what a mod says to me, they could be rude all they wanted, forums are better for info any day.

10. All of you people who are butthurt are more than welcome to use this gif.....

11. How do you know what gender frog is?

12. Hi. I'm Gent. Sometimes you may know me as Gent. But I'm not just a butthurter, I'm butthurt too. It's a common illness. Butthurt affects 9 out of 10 KaWers. Devs, Mod's, noobs and everyone. So remember, you aren't alone! Be proud to be butthurt. Point out your lack of Defense and say "stick it there!"

THIS MESSAGE PROVIDED AND APPROVED BY GENT FOR BUTTHURT PRESIDENT

13. 

14. I vote gent for pres

15. Butthurt

16. JEDI YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST MOD EVER WHY MAKE THREADS LIKE DIS YOU ARE TEARING KAW APART

17. Butthurt (note the all caps rage )

18. I remember when mods would make guides and help players. Now it's criticise and make butt hurt threads. How about one of you remake wulfs eb guide. A normal player can't do it because of all the reserved posts.

19. This thread is under the category of "Other KAW Discussions". For those type of threads check the sections labeled "Guides" or "Strategy" etc

20. No way? That's insane my life has completely changed for your answer. Thank you for reading my comment it means a lot that you went the complete opposite of it. But by all means differ the question...