The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. How many evil beings have we killed in the history of KaW by now?

2. It's never enough

3. What is Evil? I mean, what is truly evil? Is there a such thing as evil?

4. Lin-Quei Ninja Lives

5. Where are the mods and debs running to? their private islands? start answering questions or just delete the game... ya''ll a bunch of cowards.

6. What's the hostility for if TRON may inquire๎

7. Devs**

Support.

8. I am so enjoying the event. Love it. Thanks Devs, its like valentine everyday.

9. he enjoying spending on seals ...lol

10. Can we have a top 10 LB to see who to hit/pin?

11. same stupid event format as last event.
    Give us one more epic fro Jorathe the silver serie to get Abbyssal Glyps drops.

Clans which able do TSG, SS, TS and haven't enough equips for AFF can't participate this event. coz why start noob epic like Figure of Death ????

this is second event which we can't participate
    ... if no seals in clan ....

12. Why dont you do a event were its easy to get banners without doing b2b hte I DONT SPEND CASH IN GAMES

13. sucks doesnt it?๎“ if they been giving **** away for anyone, the money spenders wouldnt spend as much and thats bad for business

14. You've bought a propack...

15. Propacks can be bought with nobs

16. If you do not want to support development of the game, you should not be asking for features that require a paid labour to implement.

17. Why not call it Sea Muslim, or Sea Christian see how that works. Insult another path with your delirium, once in awhile.

18. not true. Warbeast, to the chamber, awakening, and abandon kingdom. All have different item of the four

19. Why can i not see how many orbs / chests i have on ios?

20. The top 10 in the event will be mostly LB players .. And you are too small to even hit them will be DTW ๎„‡๎’