R.I.P. TheMafia

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_MR-T_ISS, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Themafia osw clan is on life support, another rat owner has just deserted the sinking ship that now has 21 members down from 50 .

2. Nobody here cares that your four members who wrre there the last time you made a thread managed to beat up an eb clan

3. Hush rebel people like to hear these things so crawl back under your stone bro :)

4. As a member of the "people" no we don't. We like clans that babe reputation, or players with their own reps, wars with actual reasoning, and leaders with the ability to use their senses. We like threads with more effort then what you wrote, which has an OP that could be done while between a five minute regen, and discussions which have some merrit

5. Who died and made you forum queen?

6. You mean to express an opinion with merit? On another note, I completely agree with Rebel.

7. Well said rebel

8. I agree with Rebel as well. If you really want to get a valuable reputation then you'd be fighting a well known osw clan. Killing an eb clan isn't that big of an accomplishment, I'd recommend taking this thread down

9. My thoughts exactly.

10. We happen to be available. 

11. Mr. T ily bae ️

12. What's all this about then...... I know mr-t's been naked n trying to bump bombs n stuff.....but I missed what he was trying to say in his post

13. Why not try osw a real clan? bet you wouldnt post forum and smack talk then lol

14. He's trying to take the merit for a clan dying when in fact it was due to inactivity that the active players left, myself included.
    Mafia decided to try hand at osw, we hit a clan called Sparta who disbanded, we hit United Front who disbanded, they moved to United Revolutionary Front.
    Mr T was a former Spartan who joined us. We kicked him. Mafia was slowly going more inactive. Boring. All the players who value growth left.

Don't be under the illusion the clan gave up because of a couple of hits. There wasn't enough of you to pose a threat. I could go back there now and get everyone together. We have gone our separate ways.

TLDR.
    Move on bro.

15. SOMEONE GIVE OP A COOKIE FOR HIS CLAN DISBANING ANOTHER NOOB CLAN 

16. Im almost ashamed that both of you are ex CN lol. Didnt you leave to go start or join up with a bigger better war clan or some ? Odd how things turned out.

17. I know the owner and i aint saying who

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.