The Aquarian Cache

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Stop your whining and just hit someone. I don't need toys to pvp.

2. Yesssss got new toy, oh.....It old toy with new label again!!!

3. Anyone else find it funny how out of all the rants on this page the mods only comment on the suck up to the devs ones??? Enough of these events though getting real old real fast

4. Then don't participate? I don't do anything different for events, I play as normal and use the same amount of seals. I don't know why anyone would complain about events

5. Another - "Hit more HTE'S than anyone else event"

You developers are a One Trick Pony.

LAME

6. Yeah and the reason this game still exists is because of people who pay for stuff 

7. Don't agree with the two keys but otherwise sweet a new event

8. @Kang i agree the events are getting old and the fact the devs dont listen to there customers are getting older

9. hum,no offence but you spelt it as STONE not STORE

10. Actually its hundreds of players like make it possible for 1000's free players can enjoy this game. Get ur facts straight...

11. New lands have seemed to brought with them a whole new array of events, water sports!!!On a irrelevant note why is Kaw_community a states noob account we want a strong overlord

12. As you can tell by his stats an achievements as well as equipment... He's a bot... Just a robot with pretty dumb stuff to say...

We all have a say...

13. KC can we have the drop of caches boosted up? Got ZERO last two days.

Also I believe, that caches should be 100% drop with every won war, not just a chance of drop.

Thanks for listening!

PS.
    I hope you guys working hard on new upgrades for tier 7 buildings. :)

14. Drop rate of caches is bad, got zero in 2 days of hte

15. Adding Building Token as reward/box drop can make this event more interesting and worthy

16. Support 

17. I think Cache should drop more often too.

18. I think it shouldn't be 10 nobs for the stupid ass key.

19. You're lucky to have so many chests to need to buy the nob ones! :D