PoeticPaladin's Guide to the Sea Witch Event

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LoD-_PoeticPaladin_-LoD, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Osw is not pvp btw.. It's more like a swingers party

2. You know.. With car keys in a basket kind

3. Mini-update: I've now reached 123 jewels.

Feeling a little iffy about this event considering I only got 63 jewels from an HTE with max-xtaling, sealing, f1 items closed and f2 ffa.

4. Smaller builds seem to get more per action. 118 actions got me 43 inks on ss.

5. Promo guide in one word:

HTE

6. Been testing some t1-t3. So far, i've noticed the more actions you do, the more you get paid. Also its random on how much you receive depending how high the stats.
    Origins: 73 Kraken Ink Oil, 483 actions
    WB/Depraved: Common Pearls, 150 and less only got 1-22
    KA: under 100 hits, and from 1-10 Coral Fragments.

Still testing others, Paladin please update a list the more that comments.
    Much Appreciated. Happy KaW'ing!

7. You cant say this event is pvp when wars gives you jewels.. If its pvp events you should get jewels by hitting (atk/stl) people & wars give you jewels after completion of war & that to if your side wins.. You dont get jewels by hitting people.

8. My gf hit me in the jewels when she thought I was getting some on the side.

9. AFF- 619 actions, 49 Glyph's

10. NQ: 354 actions gave 18 squid inks.

11. got a lot of items in on origins got 53 ink vials

Your clan completed 'Origins' and you have been rewarded Steel of the Defender (1), Steel of the Conqueror (1), Steel of the Monarch (1), Cloth of the Conqueror (1), Kraken Ink Vial (53) and 2,582,601,343 gold for your participation!

12. actually my alt got those drops so hitting battles around your size or higher gives more drops
    i got 4 and other alts got from 10 to 50

13. 700 actions hte 2 xtals + 100% items only gave me 63 jewels :)

14. Only 2xstals. I got 89 with 5.

15. Normal Haunt drops 2-22 pearls, depending on ur activity level.

16. Was going to report origins but I see someone has done so already. I figure this will be the same as any other EB hunt with HTE being the only way to get decent prizes.

And I'm on the same boat with the others saying this isn't PvP event.

17. Thank you very much! I appreciated this a lot. I've done a quick update with your info, will do a bigger one when I get home today.

18. PVP = Player v. Player.

Wars are included in that.

Whether you agree or disagree, please leave the thread if that's what you're going to talk about - I'm not interested and it's off-topic.

19. thanks! Added