The Aquarian Cache

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Sell crux chests please 

2. There *is* a god

3. Good, I'm getting low on 100% crux chests.. Gotta buy a lot of keys...

4. You were only funny when you actually seemed like you were serious.

5. will we still get chests if we started eb before event?Evanescence

6. I would like to suggest a chance of gold drops from the chest like certain amounts for common uncommon rare legendary

7. Sweet devs thanks for event! It's really appreciated! Btw you guys are doing a great job keep up the good work no matter what other peoples may say.

8. We have had 2 events, go hit someone. If you need an incentive for pvp then you are a wanna be warrior.

9. he spent $3000 on chests at black friday. Soon only himself and 100 others will be playing this game

10. Some how putting money into a game you really enjoy is bad. I'm sorry if you can't afford $6. But honestly.. If you can afford a phone and Internet you can buy one seal.

11. Coral or nah?

spill the secrets admin

12. So if I buy a golden key do I need to wait for a golden chest to drop or is it any key for one chest I'm so confused

13. Which ebs have the highest drop rate?

14. Pretty sure it's ant key for one chest.

15. Another crappy event to bleed every last penny before you shut down?

16. Wonder if we kill the sea nymphs they will drop aquarian poopoo..

17. I use my neighbors wifi :lol:

18. Thank you for honest feedback!!!
    I honestly think the same, but can't make everyone happy I'm afraid. Thanks for positive attitude! :p

There is no golden chest. The golden key enables you to open more then one chest a day Cobra bro. 

19. Another event ? I'm sure we all are happy over the moon about It /when actually we can kick s5 and s6 and Star Wars beetween at least some ee player will be happy too /just to fight a player /clan for 1 win instead eb for lots price

20. Where's the 500-1000bonus sea chest prize. You made a mistake and forgot them devs. Please fix this we have new lands you know 