EE Wars

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlISIlIMlIlUlIlRIlIFlIlSllI, Mar 5, 2015.

1. I just know it that another event is coming.

Every month dev just keep coming out with events that drives players to spend more on hte. And the result will be lesser participation in EE wars.

Have you totally forgotton the EE warriors. The community has been for quite awhile expressing their concerns,ideas and unhappiness. But we do not see anything done on improving EE wars.

@DEV..when will you have time to look into this EE war issues. At the meantime maybe we should try calling the game ( Kingdomsofevents Or Kingdomsofhte).

2. You got your wish.

3. Peanut I totally agree...

Sure the events are fun to a certain extent while we "rest" and recoup from previous war season, but having event after event after event with drops that benefits/attainable with HTE speding, is ridiculous.

Devs show me the math, where 8000 pearl (orwhateveryouwannacallit) is attainable WITHOUT HTE. Sure yeah Im in an HTE clan, but that doesnt mean I enjoy HTE only events, as I find it ridiculous and unfair.

Sure you might say you had the PVP event where anyone can participate, but lets not forget on that event you still had HTE as an advantage for people "who doesnt not want to PVP".

You are making these events less special, less wanted, and the rewards less interesting. I thought I was very happy with the achievement and banner that I had from the feather event, and now everyone has a special banner. Oh you didnt get one that time? Dont worry theres a new event with new banners and new equips coming out 2 weeks after (or less).

And it goes on and on and on...

I agree with Peanut, lets change this game to KingdomOfEvents, or maybe KingdomThatSeldomWars.. Maybe that might suit better?

Before you trolls say "if you want to war, hit someone on BL". Thats an idea, but think like soccer, or NFL, how often would they play "off season"? Or would they go running around tackling people ?

4. @dev, pls start working on S5, so EE warriors will back to battlefield, it's quite demotivated when I see some time slot that not even have a match, we love EE, that's the only reason why I'm still playing this game, event sucks, not that they are no fun, just that they are too often, peace out~~~~~

5. Well said Blitz.

With the new lands,new buildings n events.All this is not helping towards EE wars. The current EE war system and matching have to be improved for better quality matches.

I have always love to match BG in Primal. Don't you agree 

6. Heck, at this rate I'd even be glad to get a match Peanut!!!! The last time I warred primal and got a match was like 2-3 weeks ago. I was lucky enough to win in indi wars to keep my EE...

Like seriously devs. Like what I posted on Kaw Comm's thread, I dare you to cancel the event and start the war season already,

Theres practically what? 4-5 clans that wars EE these days, and add the fact that they all dont war at the same time, you'd be lucky to have 2 top matches in one primal schedule.

FML.

7. Yes Blitz I hear you. However the devs are not listening.

The introduction of abyss tier 3 buildings was too early. This cause too much gap.

8. I love to match them to peanut.

9. Why not make the winners of an EE get at least 100 pearls and even 20 to the losers? Make war more profitable than hte.

10. Fully agree with frog here 10 jewels for winning is again a joke and the same thing you have done to us ee warriors every event.

11. They should have a like button that keeps the most relevant and popular threads in active topic.

12. Support..There is One season then there are 5-15 events and while events have no glitch in drop(Shows how hard u work on them) we see our matchups..leaks on one side perfect tanks on other..last but not the least mith payout is really crap at times(shows how little effort has been put towards wars) u made indie for all but forgot there are players who are inactive like 70% wars so just show concern towards EE and stop the finest warriors from fading away like u killed Rh Pa and other clans with primal wars..Show some concern please Ty

13. Their primary concern now is to milk every penny before the game dies like Future Combat.

14. Who want me for Primal War......

15. Fully agreed.

But unfortunately, devs don't give a damn to us. I have mentioned on here http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=172350 quite a while back that if they can't even think of new ways to improve the wars or war matchups, they could try increasing participation by pushing out more incentives so as to increase participation and reduce mismatch in the case of IW, or more incentives so that more ppl will take part in primal/round. Did they do anything? No.

Now we have another EB event, great, yay. Equips/banners are barely any much different from what we already have, I don't see much point in it. Yeah yeah, you just want people to chase the event so that we can spend more money on crystals.

But please for goodness sake, devs, if you seriously put in effort in improving wars for us, with so many war time slots available, IF the wars are improved, more people will war. 14 per roster. 28 people for one matchup in IW alone. Give you minimum 10 match ups, 280 people. 4 time slots in a day. You earn from 1120 xtals. Just by 1 xtal per person.

EB events? Yeah sure, ONLY the top10 leaderboard of that event will chase to stay top10. 10x24xtals, 240xtals per day. You think you will earn xtals from warriors if you push out all these events? I tell you that we will not. We will still war. Xtals are much more fun spending on wars. So. Yeah.

16. Dear dev I have send in so many feedback regarding IW matchup. U have been putting so many spy built into 1 clan vs another clan either with 1-2ps or a full tank roster. It would be nice if u could balance those spy built equally.

17. Where are you Kaw_Community?

We need you to voice our concerns.

18. 100% full support to every comment on this thread... We all know the biggest flaw in the EE system is lack of warriors... I'd be curious to see EE participation if devs rolled out the red carpet for participants (both winners and losers). Give them x2 mith and 200 items etc... Make it so everyone in kaw would be foolish to not try EE wars.. DO IT DEVS!! Do it!

19. Appreciate all the support

20. I think if the event equip ONLY can be enchanted by Mith Aqua Inferno, we can expect a big jump on war participation, hmmmm.......