The "AN0NYMOUS COWARDS"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Come_Inside, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ouch. If I were one of those "unimportant" members that was stripped, I'd say **** you and your clan.

No one important. Wow, and here I thought everyone that would stand by you, fight for you, lose sleep, money and time for you is just as important as the next guy.

2. They left crankydragon, that's why. Wasn't talking about anyone currently in aztec, but yeah i prob didn't word it right

3. Every aztec member that stays and fights is important, they all know that

4. Did everyone miss the awesome anonymous pic? This is why we get no inc.

5. Alright that's enough Aztec back to nf, ... The PS with no spies will never cf any way. ...

Just go inactive.

6. Ahhhhh.. Ok. My apologies.

7. Daammnn those follows tho

8. Really wish yall would fight back.. only way yall will "win" is by boring everyone to death lol

9. Cutie patutie MSB in Aztec ranks now lol

10. How barcode returns his inc lol

11. Mod Seeing I am no longer apart of this OSW because of a lovely lots from council n kick please LOCK.

12. Show them my returned inc. :)

13. Lmfao now they are lookin stupid on their own forums so now they want a lock lol. & sharp you cant say anything about us having a visitor bcus most ppl hitting us arent even awp lol. You guys can twist & turn anything yall want but you are still losing & cannot spin that fact lol. & as for this forum warrior crap you guys started this thread & didnt fully participate until recently so instead of goin to wc & coming to forums why dont you talk in our nf we could respect that more than what you cowards been doin. Btw my army is @ 100% & is like that most of the time so IM OPEN FOR HITS lol

14. Val...your battery is low. Better charge it so you can continue to waiste your breath.

15. 47% ain't low. And ya I've charged it since then. Don't worry, noob.

Jackvale, I like how you completely ignore this main attack build and hit my 60k def hansel. Of which you can't even get into pin. Weak azz

16. Mack admitted to being @ 100% troops... Lol why ain't you hitting them? Fool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.