The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Which I strongly disagree with 

2. hte event again?? well no support

3. I really love the fixed rewards as oppose to top 500 gives everyone a chance at a nice banner good job on this event 

4. Devs have you just released an promo that is impossible to reach top prize (at this moment in time)? The drop rates are not stacking up at the min. I would hold off on the seals for now ;)

5. Says the guy rocking a breastplate for top finishers in an eb event... Odd

6. You mean top 5,000 in an event which didn't require hte only to place.

Get your facts right before you criticize.

7. Pardon me troll, I will of course try harder next time to get on your level. From here on out I will blast forums and complain about events I won't be participating in 

8. Smaller accounts get bigger drops than bigger accounts.

9. Got it coach

10. Really?

11. money i intend to spend on this event? none.

12. Dear devs, please make a pvp competition that doesn't require xtals and is less than 1 week long.

Sincerely,
    The Kawmunity

13. Where is the PVP side of the event?

15. Hate how none of the community noticed as far as what i read that nobody notice how the devs increased reward tier numbers something that was asked for
    SO BEFORE U GO BARKING ABOUT WHAT THE DEVS SHOULD DO ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THEY HAVE DONE
    Just saying
    Thanks devs
    Also whats the status on the clan update
    I remember a month ago or so you guys said that it was in process or something relating to that (unless my memory lies to me) Im really looking foward to that update

16. Ya sure why wouldn't the PVE flag be better than the PVP flag.... Devs you suck

17. Suggest opening event to pvp not just pve and ee

18. what have they done? offered up more shiny baubles to entice people to spend money and not fight each other? okay/ i acknowledge that they made another eb event intended to boost sales, while continuing to ignore the fact that there game has become wildly unbalanced due to a poorly thought out long term plan for the game.

19. Another god damn hte event. Great just ******* great