Extra scrolls

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by lIlCIlAlIIAlIlSIlIHIIlMlIOIlI, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Why can't clan members trade or give their extra scrolls to other clan members? I have 16 that I can not use. Devs, could even charge 1 nob point for trading or gifting scrolls.

2. Because then players will want to trade more things and strong players will give newbs scrolls

Duh

Get off forums op

3. I wouldn't mind trading, I have scrolls I can't use lol. 
    I'm sure Dev can figure something out regarding newbies

4. Devs have already mentioned looking into finding a way to stop receiving scrolls you don't need.

5. Devs need to fix this problem of scroll drops to accounts that already have that enchanted equipment. It may make them look good to drop 3x (supposedly) scrolls but when half those drops are useless to peeps who already have that equipment enchanted what's the point. This FLAW in kaw eb's has existed since they came up with the idea of scrolls. It's been way too long an issue and needs fixing. It pisses off the poor people that don't get drops and don't have the enchanted equipment to see the same people get them over and over. Ridiculous, stupid, and causes friction in the clan

7. Simple solution would be allow scrolls to be traded for aqua and inferno. Make it minimal but beneficial to those who already have extra.

8. I would personally rather have them trade able for other scrolls either in game or through other players. Bone dragons drop mage and the option to buy aqua/inferno is there (horrible trade off as it is). However being able to trade x amount of talon ring scrolls for say helm scrolls would also help enchant the other equip

9. perhaps a 2:1 or 3:1 trade ratio for scrolls would be fair exchange rate for scrolls. The increased drop rates should make this feasible.

10. Not to big on the 2:1 tbh. A scroll for a scroll would be more than fair. After they fix it to were you can not get multiple scrolls after you enchanted said item.

11. No support.

Scrolls are crafting materials for the mage. They are individually earned by the player and should not be tradable or transferable. And certainly not sellable.

Is inferno sellable? Is aqua sellable? Is mith sellable? Is psion sellable? Is bloodwood sellable? Is steel sellable? Is cloth sellable?

No, they are crafting materials and are not and scrolls should be treated the same way. If you have excess, and you are complaining, then you must not have any other real problems to complain about. Because its not a real problem to have.

Dont hate the people who have extra or get mad when others get drops you want. Hate the RNG. People have been jealous of other people getting end eb loot since FoD introduced the Abyssal Blade and the Hidden Chest of gold. And its never gonna stop.

I guess everyone wants what their neighbor the Jones have...

12. Thus comes my idea.

Scrolls, inferno, aqua, minthril, and banner stuff used to enchant br spell to a max of 25% and max of 30 days
    5% br enchant 1 cloth, and steel success 10% for 4 days
    10% 2 cloth 2 steel success 15% 7 days
    15% 1 sroll 1 inferno 20% 14 days
    20% 1 sroll 1 inferno 1 aqua 20% 21 days
    20% 1 sroll 2 infero 1 aqua 1 cloth 1 steel 25% 21 days
    25% 1 scroll 3 inferno 2 aqua 2 cloth 2 steel 1 bloodwood 25% 30 days

13. They should just stop extra scrolls from dropping period. I already have the TS ring and yesterday got one drop of 3 rings. The same ones I have already!

Update (3/4/15) 15mins later : I got 3 more ring scrolls from Ts

14. Support for OP. The idea is good but be better along the lines of a clan bank. To avoid it been abused, players must be in the clan for at least 2 weeks to a month and there should be a cost to purchasing what you need from the bank

15. Hmmm yet aqua/inferno CAN BE BOUGHT. 7.5bl for 1 inferno & 5 health crystals for 1 aqua. Seriously were is the harm from trading scrolls with players or through the market? I have 2 extra talon ring scrolls and 1 extra mesmeric ring scroll. How could me trading my extra 3 scrolls for 3 I could use harm anything? Answer is there is none! All that does is allow other players to benifet as well as allowing me to benifet. I dont think we should be able to trade them for nob or xtals. Just to be allowed to help benefit from our work further.

16. Other ebs drop pots and/or bb to ppl getting repeat drops... Why not have the same here... Give out bb say 100-300 (keeping with the amounts from earlier ebs though I think it should drop double that given difficulty of ebs) instead of Scrolls to ppl who have that piece of eq enchanted to atleast lvl 1

17. Sometime in the future DEVS will increase levels of dragon equipment to 25. At that point you will need scrolls as well as Aqua and inferno to enchant to level 25. So get ahead of the game and keep collecting scrolls.