Your First Clan

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by The-Raj, Mar 2, 2015.

1. A clan in the K9 fam. K9 George was the leader

2. Midnight Kingdom...... A proper clan filled with quality ppl...... They embodied the best ok kaw

3. Assassins Destiny

4. Actually my first family clan was the golden soldiers they go pretty far back I don't think they are around anymore

5. I grew up at Thunderdome. Owner and admin leaders were great people.

6. First clan was God Slayerz 4-5 years ago. Owner is still around today. Then I leaned how to play the game at TYR's sub Tiveden. To those who are looking at this accounts stats, this isn't my original account.☺️

7. My bro !

8. My first clan was 'Trident of Justice'.

9. Spent a few weeks at Rivendell, permed at Good Juju for a few months till I grew and it fell apart. Moved up to a sister clan HGK still in this amazing family today almost 2 years later.

10. My first clan was LOTR Rohan. Other than one person from back then I don't remember anyone else or they went inactive. I still remember on the next day when I logged on KaW to see so much gold because I got volleyed up. I felt rich that day. :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Borg collective

12. As a whale, I would like to say that I did not grow up like you. I grew up in a small tribe in the Arctic. When I was 10, I was selected to join the illuminati with my friend Bubbles, so as far as I am aware, I did not grow up like you.

13. You aren't even aware of your own kind! You're not a narwhal! You're a narwhal with a dash in front of it! :lol:

Silly dash narwhal.

14. Fallen Mystery~ a great guys

15. Warriors Of Kaw

My first clan where I learned the basics and met a few great people - it is still there just a it inactive

Dog soldiers

Me and a friend created and owned it , grew a family and made many great friends this was home to me.

The_Union

We merged dog soldiers into The_Union what was owned and created by 2 great friends who taught me how to play and was previous members of my first clan warriors of kaw. This was now home to me for a long very time.

All 3 clans are connected in some way and through it all iv made some amazing friends and had a great time!

16. My first clan was chaos. Before chaos reborn. Its experience is what made me come back to kaw later on in life. Comraderie and war is why im here

17. I literally did not know this mod existed until now.

18. B-team was mine! Anyone from the clan still around?

19. Last Vangeance

TheBlackAce was owner and Dunoh was an admin. They were Foxes family in 2011 from what I understand.