Any Golden Soldiers still around?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -GoldWolf-, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Hello, I have been stressing about finding someone from one of the original clans called The Golden Soldiers they were a clan around 2011-2012.I would like to see my old friends, they were a pretty good clan back then and they was the first clan I have thought of as being family.I am hoping some of the players are still around it would be nice to at least talk to them again.I know this may not seem like a thread for other players but golden soldiers was my first family clan and the first clan I have joined on one of my accounts that was created around 2011.I went inactive and once I got back on I found out that they disbanded and went separate ways.This thread may not be a good thread but I am just saying that it would be awesome to talk to one of my old clanmates.i would post this in world chat but don't have enough room to.thanks for reading this thread.

2. Please no dislikes on this thread just thought I would post it to look for some golden soldiers that are still around if they are 

3. good luck.

4. I recommend you find a new fam :/ your friends are probably long gone by now.

5. I started feb 2011. Only 2-3 people I met in my first few months still play.

Nevertheless, good luck reconnecting!

6. Good luck OP. I know I was devastated when I found out my original clan had no remaining active players...

7. Omfgggg are u for real? Man I was A Golden Soldier back in 2011 lmao! Holy ****... Used to be: KingofallKings

8. 2 years ago, I had a really cool main war clan called The Fire Squad, it was the best clan for me but when I left to help a friend, the owner was cuckoo and disbanded it by accident

9. I had an...interesting time in 2011 to say the very least :/

*dislikes*

10. I am literally going through the same thing. My first week back since 2011. One of the original castles of loyalty members. My family was barbarous barbarians then barbarian battleground then barbarian battlefield lol founding member of them. Now I am back and have reconnected with 5+ barbarians ( all great people) and we have started a new clan lol bar's lounge.