Permanent 3x Scrag Drops!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Thank you guys for making it permanent 

2. Thanks - It's so slow getting scrolls and I appreciate this increase in drop rate

3. I'm still trying to figure out these triple drops i finally got my last jaw scroll yesterday and have participated in 2 others since then both of which have now dropped a jaw scroll.Can this stupidity please be addressed talking with others in the clan this seems a common theme. I realize that drops are random but there is definately something wrong with your algorithm.

4.  Thanks for the permanent 3x drop rate!

5. 29 ss's in 14 days, 2 scrolls!! Thanks for 'increasing' the drop rate! I'm off to Vegas for some better odds of winning.

6. Your chance increases based on action. Try harder, not single unloads

7. just about to say that. your activity level is pretty low, elric. doing 2 unloads in an 11hr eb is not going to give you great odds of scrolls.

8. Wait can we get 3x drops with event lol

9. The first couple days of 3x I was getting 3-5 drops a day now 1 drop every 2 days...

10. Only thing is I said from the beginning of series that was, (and is), a bad idea. After tons of ebs in the series I've only got 1 item enchanted...

11. Oh, and also not buying activity bit. Have seen more drops !towards bottom of actions taken...

12. This 30 ' s drop rate should be seriously looked at,all I've seen is a increase in redundant drops to ppl already with the enchanted equip.It shouldn't be too difficult to rectify this as it was done with previous eb's giving bb's out to those who had the equip,but instead of bb's inferno should be dropped as that has become as rare as winning a mega lottery. Between 2 of my acc's I have got 8 useless scrolls since this 30 ' s came out its frustrating especially for those who need the scrolls for their relic.

13. Under the present formula with the dragon drop rates a 100% guaranteed drop rate would be a failure a everyone would probably get a redundant scroll for their already enchanted relic.A fix for these ebs is a necessity.

14. Thanks Devs for this permanent drops!..........
    But can you increase drop rate of other equips too for some days please! :D

15. Please amend the system. Make it similar to equip dropping. Stop giving mesmeric scrolls when someone already has enough to enhance his mesmeric ring.

16. For what reason?

17. So we can get something useful instead of useless. Are your reasoning skills really this bad?

18. How is no scroll more usefull than a worthless scroll?
    What is wrong with your reasoning

19. Preach it