Did human really reach moon?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by freakyfreak, Mar 2, 2015.

1. So fake there are solar reflectors on the moon that scientists use to calibrate their equipment. Yep ok thanks bud. Seems legit. The aliens out the mirror on the moon 

2. A lot of great what ifs and this is a silly and very old one. Was hoping it was satirical oh well

3. At first I thought this was a simple troll... But another part of me thinks this is an acct testing the receptivity of KaWers to misplaced causality and/or reductio ad absurdum. Which makes me wonder if it is, in fact, the most complex troll ever.

I am not overthinking this.

4. interesting. whenever i see something stupid, i just assume it is genuine. because people are stupid. but you see a hidden complex agenda, because you want to believe that people are not stupid.

5. Cup half-full kinda gal, I guess.

That or illuminati.

6. Humans not human read a dictionary or something

7. Humans not human

8. As if the illuminati is a bad thing

9. Is this a serious question?
    Faith in humanity lost.

10. I think this thread belongs here.

11. [​IMG]

12. Update: The shiek on the Earth is stationary thread disputes that Americans landed on the moon. If we had landed on the moon we'd be sucked into oblivion once a month when the moon disappears magically into thin air

13. 1) We humans have walked from city to city ever since there have been cities, so more than 5,000 years. We humans invented easier means to get there starting in the past few centuries, so we had been doing this for several thousand years before we made an easier way

2) Again, we have been using swords for thousands of years, we invented guns (that were somewhat accurate and better than swords) only in the past hundred or so years, so it took us over a thousand years to invent a better way

3) Same thing, we invented ovens and stoves several thousand years after we started cooking food over a raw fire

4) Getting a bit repetitive? Same thing tractors and such were invented a long time after we started using basic plows

5) Tired of saying this, same thing with this

We first landed on the moon in 1969 (or supposedly for your sake), and here we are, 46 years later.

In most of your examples (idk bout 5) it took over a thousand years to make your states improvements

So by your logic, we should have a easy way to get to the moon by at earliest 2969, in over 900 years.

But wait you say! "We are advancing much quicker than they were", well even if you multiply our speed 100x theirs, we shouldn't have an easy way in over 90 years.

Finally, if you knew anything about traveling to space, you would know it's extremely hard, requires extreme planning, even by modern terms, and lastly requires a LOT of money.

Sorry I couldn't go without correcting your grammar either, it would be humans with an "s". And if your talking like a regular human, you would say "we" instead of using the third person

14. I can't tell if plain stupid, or trolling.

15. We never landed on the Moon. Was total Pr job cause Russians were getting ahead of us academically and militarily. Needed to make ourselves look good again 

16. Does op have brain ?

You will answer "no" and I will tell you "you are right"

17. Didn't even have to read, saw title, and yes.

18. *their

19. God what is this crap

20. Soo..

No one's brought up the Van Allen Radiation Belts yet?

I thought you all knew about the moon landing...

Also the tapes that were magically lost of the moon landing footage.. And somehow tapes were "found" in Buzz's garage...

Because thats where they filmed it...