Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

You can - and I can block you so that I can find you once we are done with zaft. Forums are such a great place to find targets.

2. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Aaannd nobody cares.

3. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Support

4. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I support the support.

5. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Supported by Mighty TRON All Hail

6. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Too bad there's lots of discrepancies when it comes to that list. Apoc should really pay attention to their target's stats. Especially when those stats go up in the mid of the strip lol but hey, if they pretend not to see the stats go up (which is the best case scenario at this point) then they can have a cooler looking list and demand evidence and apear reasonable to the general public..it's amusing, please don't change ur ways apoc :)

U guys should add my loss to it - 1.6t out of 2.2t so far in 3 strips. It sure is more than, for example, what switch had lost, regardless of what ur list says

7. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Nice try at spin RS - that list is
    Just going to get bigger.

8. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

U need to edit that post dunaand order chai teal latte from coffee bean js

9. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Omg where would we be without you Russian?!?! Lol. Lemme guess... you just now discovered how to track when a strip target has come online. That's cute.

Discrediting 101: pretend like that strip list against you, the facts, don't matter. Then, go on forums and continue to embarrass yourself and zaft fury even more. (starts a slow clap)

10. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

11. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Blazey is impervious to logic 

12. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

^pathetic

13. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Blah blah blah u're embarrassing ur self, Zaft and Fury blah blah blah - I don't know how many times do u guys have to repeat this and be ignored before u get the following into ur head - nobody here cares of what u think. It's just ur opinion and it can be easily justified - there's no way my words can please u, instead it 'drives u insane' as nightmare said :) mission acomplished lol

Get over ur self imf. I've been warring before u started nobbing and volley transferring, which was even before u realized that pvp existed. U can buy lb ranks in this game to boost ur ego and to conceal ur rl insecurities, but u can't buy experience. Mickey can explain u what I mean :)

As it was said on the other thread - internet doesn't make u a different person, it just shows who u really are. And I truly hope that in ur rl u never get to meet a person like u, imf.

14. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Ur opinion doesn't count. U're nothing but a forum wannabe. It was super funny to watch u boost ur chest in regulators cc in the very first bh vs regs war. U haven't changed. I'm not complaining, Kaw needs clows such as ur self :)

15. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

And its refreshing to see that you havent changed either.

Theres something comforting about familiarity

16. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Why would I change? I like the way I am and people that actually matter to me like me too :) do u even have a home clan these days cheese?

17. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

I also like myself. And the people i care about like me too!

That practically makes us fraternal twins! 

18. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

So u're one of those to believe in unicorns huh..not surprised

19. Re: 300+T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Cheese, nobody likes you and your weird Amish beard

20. Re: 300 T on Harb. (Zaft Carnage vs. Apoc)

Sounds like somebody is projecting 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.