HTE runner list

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Street_Heart, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Well not everyone has as much time as you do to spend on video games. For some ppl RL is more important and always comes first.

2. At op if ur clan has rules u follow them through and apply them not post on forum it is targeting a player for hitting a eb pretty sure should be silencable

3. Why make a forum thread about this? Just man up and farm them... Come on guys.

4. Well if I would run a clan that runs hte maybe I would. I just pay to play myself 

5. It works both ways. There are ppl who run hte clans that scam ppl out of seals. Just deal with everything urself

6. I think it's hilarious when clans get scammed like that. Well, hilarious when they just get all red in the face and take it. Lol

At least I can use this thread to make my own snitch list. Ha

7. Man you don't even wanna know what I do..

8. Lol this guy  I find it funny but I'm not gonna condone what you do

9. I my have to 2nd that I need laugh at something

10. who the hell cares??
    hte has ruined kaw and b2b hte clans have perpetuated the ruin.
    Personally i hope you all get scammed until your sphincters bleed :-D

11. Hte sucks, i hope people keep scamming hte's just for fun. Hte should be gone once and for all

12. HtE Runner thread a waste of time.
    Don't admit strangers when HtE started.
    Strangers accepted seal 1st or bootem.
    Many ways to run a clan if kill loopholes.

13. I got the math handed to me and although I didnt believe it ......ive seen it first hand that u only make about 20% more on hte than aff if even that.so if I can get ee lvl 2-3 and your in a hte clan paying real money for seals then you are basically a chump. Im just do glad I realised this but I encourage you btb hte clans to pay for my game while I make the same or slightly less gold for free.........so thank u to u kind people

14. I got the math handed to me and although I didnt believe it ......ive seen it first hand that u only make about 20% more on hte than aff if even that.so if I can get ee lvl 2-3 and your in a hte clan paying real money for seals and u have no ee then you are basically a chump. Im just so glad I realised this before I wasted to much on seals but I encourage you btb hte clans to pay for my game while I make the same or slightly less gold for free.........so thank u to u kind people

15. That's the problem, they won't make gold if the farm them 

16. Dat true

17. I'm about to be an hte scammer :evil: it will go under the section in my portfolio as scariest person in kaw

18. Since thread is not going anywhere productive, mods lock this thread plz

19. Op, biggest hte runner