Russian Official Opposition Assassinated

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nathan_WINNING, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Putin hates Obama. He wants Obama out it office. He aligns with a lot of Americans in some regard.

Which can make you think about some of the wealthy people involved. And who does and doesn't support US involvement in Ukraine.

It could explain why the people spending money in the US to promote civil unrest, also are the opposition of the Russians.

I wonder if the Ukraine Nazi forces understand they are being paid by the same guys who pay black lives matter?

See it's complicated. It's best to not try and understand.

If you support war with Russia. Make sure you enlist. Make sure your children enlist. It won't be like Iraq.

Alright have nice evenings. Bye.

2. At least Putin has balls unlike Obama. I would vote for him.

3. This just makes me feel sad about the future.

4. I believe that Germany should have been rearmed to fight with the allies and that the allies should have pushed into the USSR to establish global democracy. Patton and Churchill both wanted to do this but Europe was in dire need of recovery at the time.

5. I HIGHLY doubt that Patton was executed for his belief that the allies should have pushed into Russia, especially considering that the USSR would become an enemy of the USA after 1946-1947 after they expanded their territory into half of Europe.

6. And Russia, Italy and Egypt plan on responding to ISIS in Libya.

You know the organization that got started with US weapons. They are in Libya threatening to invade Italy.

I can't say we directly supplied ISIS, but when leaders are saying they supplied allies of ISIS with weapons and training it makes one wonder.

Rand Paul and John McCain have mentioned arming ISIS allies. With Obama admitting we administered the Kiev coup transition.

It's no mistake westerners are going to fight ISIS. It's not mistake that ISIS thinks they will have their final battle in Israel. With Jesus coming back to save them and lead them to victory. Hearsay. But they are saying it.

Guys I know it's fun to talk and all. But this stuff isn't for gamers. It's heavy

7. There is a difference between having balls and being an idiot. Putin is pretty much getting nothing done. His country's GDP fell by 50% within a few months.

The economic hardships caused by sanctions I think will lead to some riots and protests within Russia as they did in the First World War, and lead to nationalist movements that overthrow Putin.

As for the whole "get your children to enlist in a war against Russia", I have some statistics I will show you in a later post.

8. In 2013 NATO spent over $1 trillion on defence

In 2012, Russia spent a mere $90 billion

NATO has ~3.4 million active military personnel with advanced weaponry

Russia has ~700,000 active military personnel, with dated weaponry.

The war would last only a few weeks. Russia's already weak infrastructure would fall quickly. China would be more on the side of the West than of Russia.

But to be rational: you would not have a war. The threat of MAD exists. Russia has the power to destroy the world.

9. You are correct when you was there wouldn't be a war. Nobody will attack a country that has nuclear weapons. As soon as a war starts you can bet they will be used.

10. What are you even talking about? Do you actually think ISIS can invade Italy or Israel? They would get obliterated by NATO if they invaded Italy and get destroyed by the USA and Israel if they tried to invade Israel.

I blame it [the whole jihad Islamist extremist thing] on Russia. They invaded Afghanistan in 1979 and started the Jihad which saw the rise of the Taliban. The USA just created them to try to get the USSR out of there.

This whole mess in the Middle East is the deformed baby of Mother Russia and Uncle Sam.

11. POWWWAAHH TO THE PEOPLE

12. I know people don't pay much attention to Canada but Russian Backfire Bombers were turned back by our fighters a few months back in the Arctic. Then we sent the HMCS Toronto into the black sea our peaceful objection to Russia's behavior.
    It's a cycle of Russian Zeal remembering days of foggy superpower greatness. So many good things were helping Russia grow. Shame a few greedy people can undermine their progress.

13. Its ok putin blamed usa special forces not you know the ones who really did it the kgb

14. The KGB doesn't exist anymore. You would be referring to the FSB. That's the Russian CIA.

The Soviet Union no longer exist. It is now the Russian Federation. A federal constitutional republic.

15. I better go before I get thrown into the Chicago Gitmo. Last thing I need is some NSA schmuck shadowing me because I'm not a Obamatron with a 1 gig brain and repeater button.

What's China gonna do? Are they still building in SC sea? Last I heard they were building airstrips on islands they are creating out of atolls.

16. Russian politics always have been corrupt.
    Semantics..trade embargo til cry uncle

17. I personally doubt Russia will push this very far admittedly the UN aren't doing a lot to stop him but even Russia won't want a nuclear war not when Russia China and America all have over 10k nukes around the world

Plus they can't move thier armour fast enough to take america out the equation

I just wish the UK would see a potential threat and rebuild our navy but like I said all my opinion

18. Talk of nukes is silly  Nobody wins
    Hiroshima n Nagasaki is ancient history
    Norway awesome at tracking Russian subs

19. The UK needs to do something. I know they just sent a type 45 destroyer down to the Falklands.

China just sold Argentina fighter jets. And they are trying to lease some all purpose bombers from Russia. It's a obvious pressure play.

All joking aside.

And yes nukes are unthinkable. But they don't have them for decorations. Moscow has said several times they will not hesitate to use tactical nukes on Ukraine.

Matter of fact they said that again just the other week when talks about sending arms from the US was happening.

Really if Russia uses a tactical nuke one time what can we do? More sanctions? World War 3 over politics gone bad?

I really don't think they care thinking long term. They'll suffer and they will survive. Like people always do.

I'm not judging anyone here I'm just stating facts.

20. Anyone who thinks MAD will protect us needs to take a look at wether or not putin is still sane.

There was a certain german man once that thought he could take on russia, Europe an the usa all at once.