Mithril Equip

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -GoldWolf-, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Hello I am her to tell you about rewards you get from wars.The rewards you get from wars are Mithril.You use Mithril to get spells or to get many different equipment.
    This is Mithril-

[​IMG]

The equipment that you can get from Mithril are, I'll show you below with how much Mithril it takes to make and the stats,here they are-

[​IMG]

50 Mithril

[​IMG]

250mithril

[​IMG]

100 Mithril

[​IMG]

50 Mithril

[​IMG]

50 Mithril

[​IMG]

75 Mithril

[​IMG]

250 Mithril

[​IMG]

250 Mithril

[​IMG]

100 Mithril

[​IMG]

150 Mithril

[​IMG]

250 Mithril

[​IMG]

Morning star

You can purchase these like I said from the almechist with Mithril.Only 2 of these pieces of equip have a chance of failing, find out which that's a challenge for all of you.You can enchant the equip with Mithril in the mage[color=[color=#CC0000].[/color]Also, you can get Mithril from the vanished paladins epic battle if you don't get a matchup in war.If I'm missing any info please tell me and I will fix it.Happy KaWing!

2. Only 2 mith equip have chance of fails

3. Please stop using fading text for guides, it's incredibly difficult to take the content seriously when you're more interested in the aesthetic.

4. This is probably a good read. But I cannot read the blue on my screen. Please change text colour.
    But effort looks good

5. Ok I will fix that

6. 4*

Boots
    Spy ring
    Greaves
    Hat

7. Useless guide

10. Second thread today from OP that lacks effort. There is already a mith eq guide which someone has already posted, and has way more detail. These useless threads need to stop please and thank you :|

11. Oh. So you basically screenshotted the alchemist tab and put it in forums and called it a guide?

K thanks. Not to mention it the year old outdated equip nobody buys

12. You missed the new equip and considering you have no mith equip, well you should just quit Kaw

13. I'll quit KaW ...not!

14. Wow. The OP doesn't even have the Mithril equipment.

Coincidence? I think not!

15. Wow. Such comeback.

16. Lol  Nice sarcasm 

17. Thanks. :)
    Please go make a better thread and try again. :D

18. Op you have EB equipment ... Not one piece from war :/