How to War command (*my style*)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -GoldWolf-, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Hello today I'm here to tell you how to war command it's actually quite easy.Make sure you put a color spell on to make them know you are commanding the war.Remember, this is an old/new war command style that I'm gonna teach you.First, join up for war.Second,make sure the owner of clan is cool with you being war commander or if your doing individual war make sure your clanmates are ok with you to war command.Thirdly,Get a color spell that no one else has unless you want to be a hidden war commander witch means to go with a color someone else has but you will be hard to be spotted as war commander from the other clan,in my opinion go with someone else's color so the other clan won't think you are war commander.Fourthly,start planning your strategy right when you get a matchup.Fifthly,( this is an older way to war command) make groups out of everyone like group 1,group 2,etc.Then make sure you match up the groups with some enemy players(example: group 1 attacks enemy players no. 1,2,3 clan roster.Finally make sure you tell the groups to xstal during war at the right time.I Hope You Enjoyed My Long Thread Happy KaWing and Warring!

2. *slow clap* sticky this

3. Trying to put a pic in there but haven't found a good one yet

4. The fact that OP has no EE/Mith equip bothers me.

6. Yep

7. This changed my life

8. Nice style 

9. All OP stated was the general(obvious) duties of a wc. Anyone can join a war and see what the wc is doing. You failed to mentioned strats or how a wc determines strats. As for indi wars you pretty much have to work with what is given to you. However, for clan wars like round and primal you build a roster. There is so much more to being a wc than what OP stated. I appreciate the thought, but maybe put more effort if you wish to be helpful :lol: .

10. OP is a WC Genius

11. Einstein was cloned here.

12. #OP4God

Was wondering how to WC always wanted to and now I know how. Great thread, love the style! Easy to read and understand!

13. @String_Cheese

On my other acct you always wanted to wc. One time in 100 man indi u actually wced and and failed. You gave up once we started losing. Now you are telling me you never knew how to wc? This kid is dumb.