A thread about nothing

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FlyingFi8h, Feb 28, 2015.

1. BaconToad,
    Are you trying to tell us something? You post a selfie holding something that appears to have put a smile on your face. Then admit you like having vibrators in your pocket? Hey, I'm not judging but how do you carry so many accounts in your pockets while holding large objects as shown in selfie you posted? Are you compensating for other "small" issues? And I openly admit I can't win against your accounts. I bet that makes you feel good having multiple accounts larger than me.....to bad they aren't real huh. I'm thinking of the punch line "The jokes in your hand". ️

2. You don't have a vacuum? How the **** do you clean your floors sir??? o_O

3. My bad, this thread is about Vacuums? I prefer a Dyson.

4. Can you seriously not come up with anything better then that? lol ...you're not raging huh? What do you call all of that?  lol ...you're pathetic. You have a 3 year badge and I have alts "2" months old with bigger stats and more enchanted equip. I probably dwarf you in RL too (physically and financially) you pathetic loser 

5. Oh and my mult accts I'm using? Well I'm simultaneously farming one of your cheerleaders from the other thread (lol), in 5 different PvPs and fighting "2" OSW solo (grant you two pretty lame clans lol)

Loser go equip hunting, enchant your equip or build your BFA ...stop crying about me (1 year badge) whooping your pathetic 3 yo acct

6. This thread was not really needed since it is about "nothing'. If players want to figure out more on this word they can "Google" it.

7. BakingTurd,
    Who's raging? Well I applaud your epic awesomeness on your KAW achievements. . Or is it ? Maybe a hug? I'll tell you one more time Turd, this is only account I have left. Past spending money and to much RL time on KAW. Could care less. I get more fun laughing at your hissy fits and when I see a Bacon Turd I try to flush it down the toilet where it belongs. ️.

8. Well, is the technically nothing something??

9. I going to copy what they do on YouTube.
    Once upon a time....

10. Read the 2nd post,it said
    Okay now?

11. I highly doubt its 1 US dollar.