plunder difference with new lands and levels

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by TAN_DATA_GRA, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Devs explain this to me please. Before these new lands I use to get 180 mill first hit on aff and 220 mill first hit on hte. So about 40 mill differnce. Now after I got level 3 on new lands differnce has gotten to 155 mills. First hit on aff is 226 mill and hte is 380 mill.
    I get that you want to give more to people paying for the game but Atleast keep to close to free ebs. 50-60 mill difference is still fine but 155 mill differnce is too.

Nothing can make you change your mind I know. But give this formula of plunder another thought and don't make royal people of kaw to leave kaw. Hoeofully you will listen.

2. What's ridiculous is as you get stronger you should grow out of EBs like haunting and the plunder should reduce. In turn reducing HTE plunder.

But they've coded it so that HTE does the opposite. When it shouldn't. It's to keep the premium, paid EBs running and people keep buying seals.

3. #Valentine4Dev

4. So next promo...

Double, triple, 200%, 100%, br%, event bonus... Ect.. Hte's and 380mill is the base number.

Well, Im not really diggin' this.