T7L3 Now Available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 26, 2015.

1. when i started playing, my clan had a 6m cs hansel for owars that we eventually grew. :)

2. Why should we have to learn to adapt?

We played this game because we enjoyed it, the devs are destroying the essence of the game with their money grabbing promos (and making less than before). Personally I'm not going to adapt. I'm going to quit spendings and slowly work my way into quitting.

The game I loved is dead.

3. The same guy who quotes the guy who quoted the op

4. New buildings, everyone threatens to leave.

Again.

Make the next set of buildings 4T, I dont care. I'll be tapping away regardless. Cant say im too fussed how long it takes me to be able to upgrade a square and increase my stats by 0.0004%.

I just cant understand all the people crying over being BC. If you got to BC, imagine how many other ppl would be sitting on BC unable to do anything. Engage your brain.

5. KC any chance in hf build cost cuts soon or maybe chest being added as permanent feature soon?

6. Oh please give people freebies who didn't earn it and increase money grabbing with chests.

Perfect 

8. troll is just mad he is mid again lol

9. Yea i can poke the bear again if i want to lol.

10. I don't have a store but are you mad that you're banned from the third party app group for stealing accounts too?? Shameless people

11. Wouldn't consider myself a mid. Got enough in allies and pots to buy all lands and be about 3t off bc.

Just there is no stopping the devs. In a few weak there will be 750b upgrades x 25 then 1t x25. Screw that lol. Not spending more money on this game.

12. i should be vk for that. destroyed all trust in your store. totally worth it.

13. He's admitting to stealing accounts ... I'm not a master of the TOU but can someone tell me if that is a bannable offense? The way I precieve it, that would be account sharing which we all know is a bannable offense.

@kaw_community can you elaborate on this. Thanks!

14. What the devs are actually doing to their profits longterm with all their events, promos, new lands, upgrades...

15. [​IMG]

thanks for explaining which category you fall into.

so you think that having 10m cs NOW is better than having 10m cs THEN? 10m cs now is a small account. tiny. insignificant. when you started this game it would have only take 6months to have a build as big as anyone else's. now a year won't even get you to HALF the size of build complete.

10m cs then was 100% of build complete. now it equals about 10% of the strength of build complete, if you add in the bfe they've added since you started.

you think it matters that it is easier to get 10m cs NOW than it was THEN? 10m cs is NOTHING now. people call 10m cs accounts "statless alts".

news flash for ya, 80m cs is the new build complete. you aren't even a mid. a 40m cs account is a mid. you are a SMALL ACCOUNT because of this update. wrap your head around that before commenting again.

edit: because i looked at your account. when that account started, it was beyond the point in time when you could get build complete for free. the last time is was possible for free was the year before. when you started, 10m cs wasn't huge. people would have been in the (at least) 20m cs range at that point.

16. Cella and Silph both have 20 abyss lands explored.

Redstar has 25.

:? :lol:

17. Pretty much.

18. i'm mad that i'm a mid again.

rage face.

19. 10mil cs being huge when you started? Wow, I remember when have hl was considered a lot.

20. Well that account did get banned so justice has been served. yay you.

in the other note what kind of accounts you selling nowadays?