Clan Achievement + Scrag Equip Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Thank you! Scraggs finally dropping elements, now all that's needed is some of those expensive pots

2. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Where does it say that???

3. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Another issue is scrolls dropping for already enchanted equips, I'm sure it's not too complicated to program a loop that tests for how many they have received in the past or to test if it's already enchanted. You programmed in bronze bars to drop in place of equipment that's already in inventory. Triple drops don't help if they keep dropping to those who have them.
    We may be but hurt about getting a useless scroll, but solving that and making a few thousand players less but hurt would utterly destroy the tone of this game it seems.

4. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Its random say no more

5. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Kc here is my question and I know you will not reply but still ill ask again.

Before these new lands I use to get 180 mill first hit on aff and 220 mill first hit on hte. So about 40 mill differnce. Now after I got level 3 on new lands differnce has gotten to 155 mills. First hit on aff is 226 mill and hte is 380 mill.
    I get that you want to give more to people paying for the game but Atleast keep to close to free ebs. 50-60 mill difference is still fine but 155 mill differnce 

6. Just seeing mage drops from Summoner. Guy in clan got 10 aqua and 8 inferno upon completion of the eb. If this is the plan for replacing duplicate scroll drops then bravo devs!!!

Extra scrolls not needed, mage drops definitely needed. Great idea!!

7. My dream build lol

8. Very, very nice. Now we are getting into "proper apology/bribe" territory.

9. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Devs should know, little things make the game. Mage, alchemist, cc, ca, banners, pm, friends list, easy access to forums, bl, lb, allies, clans small game mechanics just work. So many small things make up this game, and some small improvement to the game here and there shouldn't hurt? Right?

10. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Kaw com:

The Equipment change was simply because a large amount of time has passed since the first few pieces of equipment came out, meaning that in order to keep the set relevant we had to reevaluate balance. Again, this should make things even better for those participating in these EB's.[/quote]

Footch:

I was just "reevaluating" my eb eq, and it seems it's been quite a while since it was released. Seems pretty underpowered. Might want to adjust it so it stays relevant. Same goes for ee eq, event eq, and eb banners.

11. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Footch:

I was just "reevaluating" my eb eq, and it seems it's been quite a while since it was released. Seems pretty unbalanced. Might want to adjust it so it stays relevant. Same goes for ee eq, event eq, and eb banners.[/quote]

12. It's about time

13. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Devs trying to bribe that's it 

14. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

[/quote]

How about u re evaluate all equip. With stats as high as they are now, bfe and bfa are bordering on irrelevance.

15. How about mith gear cost reevaluation. How about a total ee reevaluation.

Stupid auto correct

16. Clans seem to be getting achievements, but the bonuses do not seem to be appearing...

Or am I blind?

17. I will contact the devs regarding this issue, thank you for feedback.

18. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Hes a little dragon in a Stick ... Can WE cover with chocolate and rosted?

19. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

No increase on the Dragon Scale Armor? It said all Equipment.

20. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

The stats on that armour are already really good lol. They buffed what was necessary