The Taconian-Sponge War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The-Raj, Feb 27, 2015.

1. The days of the crapture are upon us.
    The Great War has dawned.
    The Sponge is absorbing rapidly.
    The Taco shall presevere.
    The Taco shall prevail.
    Our Clerics, Wizards, Priests and Knights must rally to defeat these cultists. The war shall begin on Sunday 6pm GMT.
    The Sponge shall fall.
    Taconians, Unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    The-Raj/The Grand Wizard of The Taco/The Chosen One.

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
    THE FOLLOWERS OF THE TACO
    ^Clan now open. Join for war.

2. Magic conch, who will win this war? *pulls string* *automated voice* "the bobians"

THE MAGIC CONCH HAS SPOKEN!

3. The Magic Conch is an evil Cultist relic! It lies!!!

4. We must educate these sinners, otherwise Lord Guacamole will deep fry them and eat them.

It is never too late, join the sacred Church of the Taco.

-The Apprentice Wizard of the Taco/ Devon

5. I believe we have exceeded the limit of threads on this topic

The Taco must die!

6. Somebody give op a forum ban.

7. I say we let them kill each other.

8. For what reason?

9. Recruiting for war today!!!

10. Support

This taco spongebob thing is the saddest thing I've seen on forums in years

12. I think that the fact you moan about others and their beliefs is the saddest thing on forums.

13. If you dont want to read these threads dont click/tap on them. So please shut up you ignorant brats.

14. How about you make everyone happy and quit the game, useless juvenile fool.

15. Please enlighten me; who is everyone? Also the devs would not be happy with losing a customer. As for juvenille I am most likely twice your age, if not in maturity. I find this fun. If you do not keep your opinions to yourself please.

16. You find pretending to worship foodstuff fun? You clearly have the mind of a 5 year old, and as this game is 9+, you should quit.
    I'm out. Hope this crap dies soon pissing me off

Bloody imbiciles

17. ^You find naming yourself after (according to the Abrahamic faiths) the embodiment of all evil, funny or entertaining. That I find disturbing. Some light hearted immaturity did not cause genocide. It did not make you redundant. Get a life and stop harrassing others for no reason other than your own self-satisfaction. Now leave my thread.

18. You do not want to make The Grand Wizard of the Taco pissed at you. :lol:

19. Satan. I find it funny that you ridicule me for my actions, yet you have a virtual 'soul mate'. Most likely someone you have never met in reality. Possibly your rp partner. 

20. Yes. They also may be doing Taco RP.

He wants to join the faith. :)