Clan Achievement + Scrag Equip Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

When can we expect the EB's to begin hitting back? :lol:

2. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Holy Moly

3. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

yeah. a rushed release of lvl 3 abyss followed by a significant boost to bone dragon relic stats and a completion stat boost had nothing to do with the fact that bc people couldn't do more than skim on the new eb without mith and pots.

4. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Hansels got shafted with new EB lol

5. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

It will definitely help some players, but that wasn't the reason for these changes.

Level 3 was always intended to launch around the same time as the Scrag Epic Battle and came out as scheduled.

The Clan Achievement Bonuses are something that we have in other Epic Battles, so this was for both consistency as well as to rewards those who are able to complete the Epic Battle.

The Equipment change was simply because a large amount of time has passed since the first few pieces of equipment came out, meaning that in order to keep the set relevant we had to reevaluate balance. Again, this should make things even better for those participating in these EB's.

6. Devs, our clan N_C_U - Safe Haven has just received unlocking message for Smoke Signals. Yet our clan has already finished The Summoner various times. Could you guys please send us the correct unlocking achievement…???

7. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Any word on the removal of the never ending X3 Haunting Promo?

8. The achievements will be awarded independently of each other. Everyone will receive Smoke Signals first, then everyone will receive The Summoner, etc.

9. to be clear, i do think this particular update was needed.

but no matter why you released the lvl 3 upgrade, you did it way too soon. maybe i am wrong and it wasn't a knee jerk reaction to the asof feedback. i'm not in the room with you folks, i can only speculate. doesn't change the fact that it was a huge blunder.

10. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Even people like me that's been minimal amount of money but still spend money are forgotten I think I'm around $1000 in three years but as soon as not enough and I'm sorry for my lack of donations

11. Who cares.is what I say. All levels where going to be released regardless. I don't get why they didn't all get released at once.

12. Thanks for the feedback. The levels are definitely not something everyone can utilize immediately but there were those ready for them and asking via feedback.

13. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

How many possibly were ready for them? 50?

You listen to THEIR feedback but no others?

Why is that ?

14. i care. i've spent hundreds on this game and kawd only knows how many hours, and i logged on to find out that people were suddenly twice my size. unstrippable, unpot burnable stats.

15. I am liking and disliking the eq increases at the same time. I feel a buff was needed however now the talon ring and the mesmeric ring are better than the hive event eq by quite a bit. I feel like they should be slightly stronger at most seeing as they have a purpose on top of being for stats as well.

@kaw_community any reason as to why they made them superior to the event eq ?

16. @ Kaw_Community,

Are the clan achievement's cumulative (meaning you will have a total increase of 5% to all stats at the completion of the Scrag series) or is each level additive (meaning you will have 8 or 9% bonuses to stats)?

Cheers,

Kage.

Edited to clarify censored word it was cu-mulative

17. As with other Clan Achievements they do not stack. Think of it like getting a different level of equipment in that you only get the stats from your current level.

18. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

Because they spend more money simple answer lol

19. Re: Clan Achievement Scrag Equip Changes

I am still not in agreement with the stats for the Dragon Minion. That equipment is a 'Weapon' and the attack stats on it are way too poor. It needed a buff in attack stats instead of defence stats. It is not in accordance with the equipments in that slot at all.

20. Thank you Dev's. This was needed and much appreciated. The equip now has a more appropriate value given the time and effort to get it. Also, the increased drop rates are very necessary.

Just as a heads up though....most good sized clans are still only averaging 7.25 scroll drops per AFF. I ran new numbers after the last long thread I compiled on drop rates. SS is doing much better at 29.6 scrolls per eb, TS is good at 17 per eb (although lots of those are 2x and 3x ring scrolls). AFF though is still really quite bad. I'd recommend you give it a bit of a bump beyond where it is now.

Thank you though, the majority of us that don't complain constantly, really do appreciate you making the necessary changes.