-IMF- vs Harbinger_of_wrath (are they any different?)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gimme_seals, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Enuf said. OP can close this thread now our best kept APOC secret is out.

2. Are you mad cause you're on the losing side but haven't been stripped yet? Also fear of posting with your main cause if you haven't been you know it's coming or if you have you don't want the shame being another harb?

༒˻͝ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕༦༤ཻཀཫ༩྄ྀ༣˒͜⌯⃔ʹ͜˻͝˻͝༒
    ˻͝ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕˓༵⋟༝☣།ངཇđ☣⋞༵˒͜⌯⃔ʹ͜˻͝

3. same here

4. :lol:

5. How about we leave it up to karma Tim? We all know what went on. Sympathies for your losses and congratulations for the new addition.

6. Yeah.but you guys decided what harb is

7. Never spoken to imf personally, but make no mistake, if he was as big a 'turd' as some of you make out if would filter down through the ranks, and it doesnt........did with harb though lol

8. Can you see those towers :?

9. I dont post many threads but this just had me rollin. Funny stuff.

10. Usually I don't post in other war threads or better I rarley post in forum at all. Reading F-U-R-Ys wall and the comments in this thread I have a honest question: Are you serious?
    We are all just playing a game! He lost a loved person in RL and you aren't just demanding a CF but also started mockery on his wall because you "heard" about something else? Moreover F-U-R-Y wasn't just hit but also stripped especially at this timepoint? For the records this isn't kaw standard - it's a question about character and humanity which seems to be lost in simple online game! The same would be the other way around or even worser if one lies about such a tragic case in RL for a game. Just my 2cents.

My condolences to you and your family F-U-R-Y and the same for Tim.

11. i wasnt going to post on here, but we did in fact read in ss something completely different

if any person from Zaft had actually approached us discretely in pm about a temporary cf - we would 100% of been happy to do so, but no-one did so we went ahead with a planned strip

Unfortunately we arent mind readers, Fury was tracking active that day, strip went ahead, it was caught and Fury was on within minutes anyway.

Can honestly ask you all, are we expected to pm everyone before we hit or strip to ask about their personal life?

We arent monsters, but its a nice little spin and twist to make us look like we are, but our pm's are always open and we are compassionate, but come on that involves communication 

12. I dont even know him so ur statement is invalid

13. Let me ask this. If it's not standard protocol to ask for CF in osw when serious personal situations arise that affect gameplay or when the player simply wishes to leave the war, then should I reject that option completely?

If CF wasn't requested why would a clan not be able to strip someone they are at war with? Like Vixen said, there are many leaders in Apoc with their door wide open for a quick pm.

And what about those two from zaft who requested CF (froggie and chryswa), left for a few days, only to come back into a zaft clan and rejoin the war? The latter actually had the audacity to say I lacked class after that ordeal. Talk about hypocrisy.

Then, two members spew hate my way leading to a permanent silence. Another (daveycrockett) changes his name to insult me for a brief time before changing it back to avoid a ban.

These are the types of games played that poison the well for others as it's difficult to trust anything they say now.

But when you're losing an osw as badly as zaft is, the war of words in this forum lead to hail mary tactics and personal demonization that lack any foundation. Can't tell you how many people i've handed CF to who say in pm, you're not the kind of monster zaft leaders told me you were.

14. The fact you even log on kaw when a family member has died is quite worrying. And immensely sad.

If my target didn't ask for a cf I'd strip em. Their real life is their real life and I have no interest in it. The players account is what your after, too bad if it's stripped.

15. Im not a cold hearted ***** but this does confuse me a little.

However, condolences.

17. Agree with val here. Its a GAME. No-one is interested in your rl. Very sad that u use it for sympathy in a GAME.

18. This is silly. What are people supposed to do when someone close to them dies? Stop living? Stop all day to day activities and ONLY sit in a corner and cry?

I've lost quite a few loved ones. Anyone who has knows that it's the little things that keep us going after a loss. It's ridiculous to think that opening KaW after a loss means that you don't care for the lost.

Kaw is my pocket family. I sometimes get more input on life's ups and downs from my KaW family than my real life acquaintances.

What's disgusting is judging someone based on how they grieve and what they utilize to help them through a rough time.

19. Its not the fact you open kaw, it's fact you call others "monsters" when you get stripped coz you couldn't be on kaw 24/7. It'so when after everything blows over you'll come back to kaw unstripped when you should have been, still the same enemy you hated a few days/ weeks ago. With funds to strip back when you shouldn't have.

If your gonna request a cf, leave the war for good. No timeouts in osw

20. when my grandmother passed i took 6 month break and just focused on my real life.. i agree 100% val