Sort it out - message to the Devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Praetorian, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Now with the release of the new lands, I took my time to think about what the **** you've been doing with this game. For a long time, all that's changed in this game is the constant promos, occasional Scrag EB releases and new buildings/lands. None of these, I've noticed, particularly benefit the average player.
    "But the promos!" I hear you say. Yes, the promos are good - but they are nowhere near as good as the Quetzal hunt/Rime Comet event. Those events had fair and reachable tiers with good rewards, and LB got a slight improvement over regular players. Hell, even the Dragon Melee was a good event - but that's been the last for a long time. The worst event was by far the last one. Expecting players to commit to two solid weeks of PvP with little sleep to stay in LB, while those who prefer to tap on Repeat Action all day can hit HTE for the same rewards. And then you changed the playing field on the third (?) day of the event on the PvP side.

Within a day I'd dropped from #8 to out of top 500, pushed off LB by the big spenders. I know I complained vocally about this, and I am aware it was stupid to do what I did - pouring money into obtaining my position - but I was annoyed. The worst bit was when I emailed support with my complaint. Instead of a reply to my concerns/issues, I was met with an automated reply of "post forums with your concerns and we might read it, okay bye now." Then nothing. My case was "closed" the next day.

The same thing happened when I asked about the KaW roadmap. I've asked mods and devs time and time again where the spy banners, new tutorial, new small player equips and better clan structure are, and so far all I've had is:

• event banners give spy stats
    • please post your concerns to forums
    • I don't know
    • we're working on it

That roadmap has been out for over a year, and you've failed to act on ALL of it. The WHOLE roadmap. I'd understand if you missed a couple of things, but the whole roadmap? C'mon, there's just no excuse.

There are probably a million more things I could complain about, like the ridiculous enchant costs of newer event equip, poor dev support, devs avoiding questions, no EE fixes and the lack of allies for new players, but I won't for fear of pages of TL;DR.

TL;DR : KaW noob whines about stuff you likely don't care about

Devs, even though you likely won't read/care, if you do, stop killing the game for people. Fix the crap that needs fixing and stop distracting us with shiny lands and promos.

~Sentinel

2. Re: Sort it out.

Reserved for some reason.

3. Re: Sort it out.

I share your frustration sentinel... I'm pretty sure I've written threads similar to this that magically disappear.. So hopefully a few people get to read this..

I know buddy...

#devsdontcare

4. Re: Sort it out.

So they read these and then delete them? That's shady as hell.

5. Support bro. Wish I could get a spy banner already :lol:

6. Support. We need more smalls equips and not - shitty - promos

7. I've had the same problem with my threads. Like 10 people read and then it goes out because of stupid games, and people making stupid threads that don't relate to anything.

I've given up posting ideas, nothing has changed in this game since I've started almost 4 years ago

8. Richer clan structures wouuuld be pretty cool

9. If they are looking for a way to destroy this game in a hurry they have done it , can't even imagine the reason to start for any new player .
    War match ups have been awful , and no reason for most to pay to play anymore with the huge gaps that are caused by the insane build prices . Greed has overcome the fun aspect , sad but true

10. Support

11. Agreed. Support 

12. Even alts are hard to grow fast.

13. I've been waiting for ages on those spy banners. The KAW Roadmap, for some reason, I think was made when they were drunk. They did nothing about that. Then HTE came about and everyone ran after it like mad. I don't even know what Redstar wants to do with those stats in his clan of alts. Like sit there and watch his stats all day. Some of the Lb are doing OSW and that is fun but other than that these Apes took a good game downhill with their greed.

Support!

14. I can't do anything to help this issue....but here

All is well now