-IMF- vs Harbinger_of_wrath (are they any different?)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gimme_seals, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Thank god you made this thread I was worried there wasn't a big enough bridge for the trolls to play under on the other threads.

2. -IMF- has my full support, and that isn't something easy to come by. He's a good mentor and very professional and thinks before he speaks unlike you gimme seals. Take your blasphemy back to your zaft clan please. Maybe if you and your crew spent as much time returning inc as you do spewing nonsense on these forums, this OSW would only be half a joke instead of a full blown one.

3. -Imf- is a great leader and a close friend to many. Here at warlor we are open to ideas and speak freely. Harb was a dictator and most likely still is. I give warlor and imf my full support hence why im bashing your (ZAFT) head in. OP if your gonna cry about it then leave the osw. I for sure know your main is in osw. I believe anyone in warlor can agree with me that we are a tight knit family and care for each other.

-Wight

4. Ok, gonna make this short and sweet, -IMF- you are an awesome leader and a great role model. I am and always will be with you 100%. Anyone who disagrees is just jealous of your success 

5. Harb and imf are both morons. No doubt. One might easily b the others alt.

6. They're also a couple of clowns

7. The IMF is a nice guy who occasionally is disrespectful for those grieving for a dead relative. So he acts like an ass to a grieving person, so what?

This game is made of asses just look at all the clowns that support him.

8. How was I being disrespectful? I saw same day screenshots from someone inside carnage asked about fury's situation. Said he had a nose operation. When i said i hope for a speedy recovery I meant it. Contact said nothing about a family member passing. If that is truly the case my deepest sympathies. If it affects said player in the osw I am happy to grant CF and let him deal with the real life situation. If that makes me a monster so be it. It's standard osw practice. No one grants their own "time out"

9. Here you go OP. Try these on for size. I think they may be a bit big for you though.

10. I will speak on this because people talking about fury "situation". During this war I have had two grandparents die, my wife grandma die and I have new addition to my family. This is an online game and we are in osw. Putting deaths out in public and expecting sympathy is embarrassing in my eyes. You have a death and need to take time away from the game then ask for cf and take time. Is someone pride over an online game worth more than the death, I really don't think that person meant that much to you.

Like imf said word was he had a personal Surgery. I am hoping he is not making lies about death to avoid being hit while he recovers because those of us that have really lost people close to us during this war would be greatly disrespected

11. Cant agree more with you tim

12. Did you finally run out of vaguely intelligent things to post?

13. Nicely written Tim. RL and games should be kept separate and I always thought that's why we play games, to escape RL for awhile.
    Allie hiring and hitting is fairly common in this game and I'd be surprised if most of the LB hadn't partaken in this. So in that respect IMF and Harb are probably similar. But the difference from this observer is how they re-acted to getting stripped.
    Back in season 1 of the Estocs , black plague (IMF's alt) was stripped a large amount, people with better memories than me would know the amount. I didn't see crying in the forums, rage quitting and returning from him. However Harb's response has been the opposite. Some people can get knocked off the horse, some decide to get back on.

14. Not similar at all with respect to ally hires. Before lands over 150T in sales per day. Everyone and their mother would be on this forum calling me out if I made hire-hitting over allies a common practice. Simply not the case - end of story. If you did something to provoke me and I stripped you...that is 100% your problem and on you completely.

15. Omg! Imf! Shhhh quit talking about him 

16. Hrm

Your equation is off. Let me help

IMF - 300t - LB spot - leader influence(family respect + LB members^2) - any and all dignity = Harb

17. How does one get 150t in ally hires a day

18. Market was nuts before devs totally ruined the game