The New EB - What's Your Feedback?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Seth, Feb 26, 2015.

1. I havent tried eb yet but the payout doesnt seem like its worth the effort when you have to spend tons on pots and mith. Not gonna bother with it until they tone down the difficulty, because they most likely will.

2. Overall lb isnt a great show of kingdom strength

3. Ok when's the br coming out for this

4. What I'm trying to say is that if the clan LB #5 can barely do it, it's too hard. They have hundredfold trillions in BFA and full BFE, and are build complete and they are struggling.

5. Its not even close to worth it. If my math is right...

Aff = 11.8 gold a minute.
    Asof = 8.4 gold a minute.

I forget what denomination of cash that was but I'm pretty sure that those numbers right there tell you what eb is being done. For the difficulty of that eb payout should be (imho) 17.7 a minute at least or 11.8 per minute pulse inferno and Aqua because the last eb that drops that is the previous series.

6. I think it's good, makes a huge challenge for lower lb clans to get too, makes the game more interesting and makes it so players want to keep on playing and hit that last EB

7. The new eb doesnt even have a pot phase and you fail most hits. Aff is way more profitable than this crappy eb

8. When ppl n clans grow it gets easier.
    Mith is better value than using pots on eb
    Ppl play an eb over their head is not good
    With BC being aporox 60m cs do the math
    LB clans up cs entrance like always

9. Eb is good as is, finally an eb that isn't a cakewalk.. Some challenge is good!

10. It could use more Taco RP. :?

11. Re: The New EB - What's Your Feedback?op talking through his hat

Don't knock it if you ain't tried it. Whining about rumors is beyond boring

12. a couple months ago i was in a clan ranked around #110. they were doing tbo. i was having a good laugh at how they were getting all organized for the regen. i said, "you folks haven't done this eb in awhile, have you?"

i chuckled and waited for what i knew would be a very easy finish. they remembered tbo as being insanely hard when it was released. i knew that average stats had nearly tripled since then.

relax. one day this eb won't seem any more difficult than the sleeping giant.

13. if the devs did anything wrong, it was making aff too easy. all of the bone dragon ebs until now have been around the same level of difficulty, and the jump to asof is huge.

14. So basicly this is paid eb since you need crap of hte to grow and hit it?

15. ^that's true.

16. Get down! I'LL HANDLE THIS!!

[​IMG]

17. Karma I love you

18. :lol:

19. Get over it the eb needs to be hard it's the next level in ebs so yes it's for lb players now the gray newbie. Now I do say they need to fix some of the pay to win promos but as to the eb it's moving as it should n guess what the next ones that come out will be harder yet.

20. It isn't the next level. It's the same level as all other Scrag ebs, unless I was misinformed and it's its own series.