A Sacrifice of Flesh - Final Scrag EB

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 25, 2015.

1. What is this strategy you talk about?

Or did you just throw that word in there. I do not see any strategy in using mith and full pots and failing half of your hits even after that. You been smoking the same thing the DEVs did :roll:

2. If the devs keep this eb as it is...

And if they want clans in top 50 and those clans outside lb ranking to be able to participate in this eb...

I think devs would need to extend eb clock to 24 hours

3. Last Exile,6th on LB forfeited eb.
    Maybe the 95 Active Member not active enough.
    Would new EB pay better,nobody would have the need to buy sods for HTE.

Why must be the strongest eb doing for all?
    Why droprate in Events must be higher?
    Why not all Acc can yoin All Star war?
    Now the EB Player see a target and need to BC.
    To hit the biggest eb. To get the best Armor. Where is the need to cry?

4. The eb doesn't need to pay better than hte. It just needs to be WORTH doing it. If people can't hit it then the rest of your points are moot

5. When DS came out, it took an entire clan being active to complete it and even then sometimes it was iffy. Same with TT and CTT.
    Do you want a game where you come on once an hour to unload? Or one that brings clans together to complete a goal?

6. All the people conplaining about having to use pots and mith. Do you know how many people complain over hte being to much pay? Now you have to spend some gold to succeed. What do you guys want? Have you seen the aff body stats its awesome. Think of these equipment....

7. Keep doing it b2b for scrolls see how that works out for you...

8. Button smashin is not a strat..think it out
    Stop when fail or excess troop/spy loss
    Use ur noodle or don't idc
    want a lurk n unload eb many to pick outta
    Ppl like it easy n thats the short of it

9. Re: A Sacrifice of Flesh - Final Scrag EB, and it's tuff!

No complaints, expected a challenge and got one... Lotta people rethinking build strategy, I'm glad it seems to be meat for hybrids️

10. Yep. That worked well for those ebs considering everyone do them b2b now...

11. I sacrifice you all to the glorious Taco.

12. But where is the Taco Epic Battle?

13. No mortal could complete it.

14. Execpt for the spongebobians

As we will show you in our war

15. Ok haunt min to hit 30m or 30m static for hansel, tgl 51m to hit, tsg 65m, ss ts aff 120-140m, new eb greater than 400m to hit (I'm saying that because full pots mith equip and bfa is almost 400m for me) with 400m static I lose 78 troop or more if I fail even if eb doubled in strength it would only be just under 300m strength so all in all a hansel needed decent equip and 5 trillion in attack ally or war equip now needs 50trillion in allies to hit next eb so it's not just twice as hard as previous eb it's 10x as hard if you were barely hitting aff potless 10x is a lot since no eb previous was ever more than 10% harder randomly making this one 1000% harder is strange I see 99% of hansel switching to hybrid or simply not doing this eb as it is as profitable as doing a tier two eb after pots mith and fails -it's garbage on a second note strategy for spy is attack another spy or osf and skim spies and attack builds just scout out each other while skimming and hybrids can go to hell cause this eb is for them apparently lol they ca just skim and hit fine but yeah anyone unloading is gonna see a lot of fails

16. That's the longest sentence in the world

17. Slayerbob posts a lot of constructive feedback lately, like it :)

18. lol time for increased clan members rooster

19. wow. crack does crazy things to people.

20. Loosen up on the scrolls from AFF all I'm getting scroll from ss and ts witch I don't need got extras of them