A Sacrifice of Flesh - Final Scrag EB

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 25, 2015.

1. @Kaw_community,

Since the difficulty of this eb is so extreme and the last eb of the series, can we expect to find pots as part of the reward payout?

2. SoF new spragga eb?

3. Well no ****. Obviously I meant attack.

Bruh

4. I think only people with abyss levels 2 mostly can ATTACK this eb

5. Please tell me you guys messed up somewhere when coding this EB....

6. Im doing about 74-98 damages with full pots and mith. still have more failed atks...

7. It's not worth all that mith and pots  Devs failed again to get something which most people can enjoy

8. Armour in Canadian and British English. Just as it is colour, not color.

9. Well a mod said it was suppose 2 be really hard :shock: guess Ill go back 2 hitting warbeast again :lol:

10. When Highlands opened, we got T6, 7, 8

T9 brought Jorathe ebs and HF lands and 3 Scraggs ebs

T10 brings new lands and ASF

so.. At this rate, we should see one more EB tier before Death Mountain lands

11. This is the first time I've seen an ebs guide not made in the first hour of the ebs release lol

12. Is any clan nearly finished?

13. Kaw_community, will you please respond to me? :D

14. We r not even close 2 be done yet. We just now made it 2 the 2nd bar in ph1. Talk about a nightmare

15. Here in the western civilization, to get a response you must first have posted something that is relevent to get a response. Since this is your first post in this thread, why would you expect a response?

Are you wanting a response for begging for a response?

16. No clans have completed it yet. You can see the clans completing under the leaderboard/eb records.

17. So common rumor is that this EB is extremely tough. Any one care to explain how tough? Can normal hansels Attack during the phases or do you need to use max pots to succeed?

How's the pay? I'm curious, as I'll probably won't attempt for awhile. 

18. Chaos read pages 7-9... I think there are comments about it there

19. It's really really difficult, chaos.

20. I guess you misundstood what I said. I said near completion. Hence the word 'Near' not 'compleated;.