A Sacrifice of Flesh - Final Scrag EB

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 25, 2015.

1. I see LB BC kingdoms actually stepping away from HTE... To do lower scrags ebs lol

2. shh. if the devs realize that people now think that collecting scrolls is worth the time spent away from hte, they will drop the scroll rate again.

3. I hear next update is an "in app" direct deposit of your paycheck .. lol

4. that's what she said

5. More like a sacrificial virgin is required and a unlimited line of credit.

6. well. if there is one thing that kaw has an overabundance of, its virgins.

7. Armour is the way most of the world spells it. We Americans are just stupid.
    Thanks Obama.

8. I no theenks thut thut ez foony.

Peepel haff prableems geeteeng weemin

9. Realized this "race to the top" the dev have created to suck your bank accounts dry is silly. So i tore down build , war with noobs and love it. Grow Grow as fast as you can lol

Just wait the next new eb/promo will be called .."Someone is garnishing your pay"

10. Best of

11. Is anybody else having problems with this new eb? whole clan is just about fully mithed up. Even gotten the enchanted equips. Also got full pots and still failing alot of hits.

12. I think its made too hard

13. Lol @TheLost169

How far into the EB are you guys?

14. Lol lcbc spies making 50-55 damage per assass. It's interesting devs

15. Wow damn. How much are attack builds doing?

16. We forfeited the EB after 10 mins. It wasn't even funny, the damage our guys were making. And to think of it we are LB#11. Maybe it would make more sense after a Year when we have upgraded to new tiers of Abyss Land buildings. Till then this EB goes into the trash can!

17. ONLY PSYHCO. .MADE THIS E.B.

18. ASOF is a skim eb. Plus, if it's going to drop ALL the scrolls from the past ebs, it should be a little harder to beat. That with the fact it drops an additional 4 of its own. So, technically, if you have all 12 relics, you could do ASOF. B2b until you have all the relics enchanted. Devs aren't gonna just make this eb easy enough to overthrow the other 3. :|

19. ATTACK builds can't assass. On attack 100 or so

20. Main bar has no name. I vote for "Piano Bar".